Evolution Mobility Manual Wheelchair
SKU# S-250 / Item ID # 35760
Ships by: Thu, Dec 8th
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
Directly reduces patient falls while maximizing comfort and independent mobility, Silvertex antimicrobial vinyl.
The chair's seat height, seat depth, and tilt-in-space function are adjustable for a perfect fit. It offers high-quality positioning and pressure management to help treat and prevent pressure wounds.
The Evolution Mobility Manual Wheelchair from Optima provides optimal positioning and pressure management to ensure maximum user comfort and accommodation. The chair's ergonomic design adapts to a wide variety of individuals to provide a perfect fit. The seat height, seat depth, and tilt control are all adjustable. This chair allows for greater personal freedom of movement and can help reduce agitation for those with cognitive difficulties.
- Reduces the risk of patient falls
- Facilitates independent mobility
- Exceptional pressure redistribution for optimal comfort
- Highly adjustable to offer a personalized fit
- Attractive, non-institutional design seamlessly suits any setting
- Easy to clean upholstery is healthcare grade Silvertex antimicrobial vinyl
|Seat Height:||Adjustable from 16" to 21"|
|Seat Depth:||Adjustable from 13.75" to 18"|
|Armrest Height from Seat:||Adjustable from 6" to 9.75"|
|Seat Back Height from Seat:||34"|
|Seat to Backrest Angle:||Adjustable from 95° to 115°|
|Weight Capacity:||250 lbs.|
|Chair Weight:||73 lbs.|