2 Key GC Joystick Remote with 4 Prong Connector
By Pride Parts
SKU# CTLDC1574 / Item ID # 22609
Ships by: Tue, Aug 8th
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
Talk to one of our Experts!
This Jazzy Select GT GC joystick controller by Pride Mobility comes with the 4-prong connector. Please do not hesitate to call our staff at 888-910-0444 with any questions you may have.
- On/Off Button - This button turns the GC on and off. Do not use this button to stop the wheelchair, except in an emergency.
- TruCharge Battery Gauge - This is a 5 segment display which indicates if the GC is switched on and gives the state of charge of the battery. Additionally, any faults in the wheelchair's electrical system are indicated by this display.
- Refer to the wheelchair's documentation for more details.
- Speed Dial - This dial adjusts the speed of the wheelchair.
- Horn Button - This button operates the wheelchair's horn.
|Go-Go Go-Chair - Before September 13, 2008|
|Jazzy Select - Before April 10, 2007|
|Jazzy Select 6 - Before September 24, 2008|
|Jazzy Select 6 Ultra - Before Serial Number J9226708001C30|
|Jazzy Select 7|
|Jazzy Select Elite - Before Serial number J8325208211C30|
|Jazzy Select Traveller - Before Serial Number J9325608459C30|
|Jet 3 Ultra - For units with off-board charger|
|Pride TSS 300 - Before Serial number J8325208211C30|
Comes with a 1-year warranty
Under no circumstances do we accept returns of new items that have been installed or used. Check your item for compatibility prior to installation and use. Returns that include items that show evidence that they have been installed or used in any manner will be rejected and no credit will be issued. It will be the responsibility of the customer to pay for return shipping of the used item back to the customer. Authorized returned electrical items such as mobility scooter joystick controllers and control modules may be tested for functionality before credits are issued.