i-Go Folding Travel Scooter
SKU# SC20 / Item ID # 38194
Ships by: Fri, Oct 6th
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
Ultra-Portable, and Designed for a Travel Lifestyle
Forget what you’ve seen from other travel scooters: the new i-Go folding travel scooter is about to change the game. This ultra-portable scooter folds easily like a piece of luggage and rolls like a suitcase through crowded airport terminals. If needed, it can disassemble into two separate pieces that weigh only 32 pounds. The included lithium batteries are airline compliant and provide a substantial driving range.
These scooters are designed for train stations, beach boardwalks, picturesque stone pathways, and more. Rely on unique perforated tires that never need to be serviced- saving you any maintenance headache when away from home. Easily roll up standard ADA ramps and other inclines less than 6 degrees.
When you’re traveling, you can never be sure of the path or driving conditions at your destination. This scooter’s thoughtful safety features include a small LED headlight for low-light conditions, automatic brakes, and automatic speed reduction when making turns. Sightsee for up to 9.3 miles without needing to recharge, cruising at a 4mph top speed. With a 275lb weight capacity, this scooter is stable for most users.
Whether you’re spending all day at the theme park or catching your next museum tour, cruise through the day in comfort. Adjust the telescoping tiller to your ideal position, store your personal items in the storage cargo net, and relax into the 15.5” seat. An included USB charging port keeps your phone at full health all day. Match your style perfectly by selecting between 4 modern colors: white, black, iceberg blue, and sugarplum.
* Note: Transport of this item on commercial aircraft is subject to federal regulations and airline policy. Please consult your airline prior to your flight to ensure your Go-Go® Endurance and its lithium-ion batteries are permitted.
** Does not meet airline requirements.
- Base disassembles into two pieces, weighing only about 32 lbs. each
- Storage in base of scooter, seat folds neatly on top with cargo net covering
- Compact and less than 12” high when separated and seat back removed
- Easily towable like a suitcase
- Foldable seat with removable base cushion and seat back
- Telescoping and angle adjustable tiller, lowest position used for storage and the highest used for driving and towing
- Perforated rear rubber tires
- Airline-compliant lithium-ion battery
- LED headlight
- USB charging port in console
- Spacious foot and passthrough room
- 2-speed selector switch
|Weight Capacity:||275 lbs.|
|Overall Product Weight:||60 lbs w/o batteries|
|Top Speed:||4 mph|
|Drive Range:||Up to 7 miles|
|Front Tires:||2" x 8" Solid|
|Rear Tires:||2.5" x 9" Solid|
|Ground Clearance:||3.5" at axle|
|Seat Deck Height:||14.6"|
|Seat:||16" (W) x 16" (D)|
|Max. Rated Slope:||6° (10.5%)|
***Please note the importance of following the proper steps when waking up the Endurance Lithium battery.
1. The battery needs to be initialized OFF of the unit.
2. Plug into the battery box first and then the wall outlet.
3. It can take up to 2 min to wake the battery and then leave it on charge until the green light comes on to show full charge.
4. These are the steps that need to be done first before using the scooter.
5. If the scooter sits idle for 25 days, it will go back into the shutdown mode and will require the initial steps to “wake” the battery back up.
2 years on electronics except for charger
1 year on motor, battery, and charger