C-450 Fixed Ceiling Lift
By Prism Medical
SKU# 323100 / Item ID # 29253
Ships by: Fri, Feb 10th
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
Delivering innovation, reliability, along with superior comfort and safety, the C-450 addresses many of the issues that make patient transfer complex or difficult. The C-450 has been designed with a full set of standard features that can be safely and easily operated by a single caregiver.
Built for a quiet operation, the C-450 provides a smooth and effortless transfer that will safely enhance the working conditions of patients/residents and caregivers. With its 450 lbs. weight capacity, this lift will meet the needs of even the most demanding clinical environments.
Encompassing waterproof pneumatic controls that are complimented by on-board controls, a digital display (LCD), auto shut-off, and numerous safety features including emergency power lowering, the C-450's innovative features explain why the C-450 is among the most advanced ceiling lifts available.
- Smallest lift of its class
- At least 7" (18 cm) of additional lifting height
- Quick lifting speed
- Simple maintenance
- Easy to charge batteries
- Audible low battery indicator
- Visual battery/charge level display
- Digital display indicates number of lifts, battery levels, and lift status.
- Auto shut-off
- 7.5' (2.2 m) foot strap vertical movement allows easily lifts from the floor
- Emergency stop and emergency power lowering on lift
- Emergency manual raising or lowering
- Available with Return to Charge option
|Weight Capacity:||440 Lbs.|
|Batteries||2 x 2.3 Ah will average 2 to 4 hours to a complete charge
or 30 transfers at 176 lbs (80 kg)
|Low Battery Indicator||Audible and Visual LED|
|Charging Indicators:||Blinking yellow – charging, Full yellow – charging completed|
|Charger Unit||Power indicator on charging module 100-240 Vac / 50-60 Hz / 27 Va|
|Lifting Speed:||4.3 cm/sec (1.7"/sec)|
|ABS FR Casing:||Fire Retardant|
|Emergency Brake||Operates the same way as a car safety belt|
|Emergency Stopping Device||(Push button) accessible below unit|
|Electrical up and down emergency buttons|
|Manual emergency lowering device (located on the motor cab)|
|Strap Length||Up to 88" (2.2 m) tested for 3000 lbs (1363.6 kg)|
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from Med Mart within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received, the product must be returned within 14 days.