Velcro Seatbelt Sensor
By Proactive Medical
SKU# 10310 / Item ID # 32987
Ships by: Wed, Aug 4th
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
Designed to alert staff before the patient gets up and reminds the patient to be seated. The seatbelt is an easy-to-release device that holds the patient safely in the chair.
- The alarm sounds as soon as the patient disengages the belt alerting the staff or caregiver.
- Durable heavy duty nylon lap belt sounds an alarm when velcro attachment is separated.
- Alerts staff and directs resident to stay seated for assistance.
- Belt is adjustable from 26” to 46”.
- Velcro belt features a bright red pull-strap for easy locating and releasing.
- Use on any chair: Geri-chairs, wheelchairs, side chairs.
- Works universally with most major manufacturer’s alarms.
|Range:||adjustable from 26” to 46”.|