S-115-TP Lightweight Ergo Transport Chair
SKU# S-115 / Item ID # 9330
Ships by: Wed, Dec 7th
As low as $670.00
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
With the S-115 Ergonomic Wheelchair, comfort is at your fingertips. It is no surprise that this is a number-one seller. It was even featured on Dr. Phil! This isn’t your grandma’s wheelchair. With the S-115 Ergonomic Wheelchair, you aren’t stuck riding in a wheelchair van for transportation. The backrest easily folds for transportation and storage, so you can take your chair in the car with you with ease. The backrest also features a small pouch for carrying small items around with you. Weighing only 25 pounds and constructed from nearly-indestructible airplane-strength aluminum, this ultralight wheelchair has many amazing features:
- Detachable footrests make self-propelling easy.
- Machine washable cushions mean that even the messiest spills can be taken care of. Clean cushions also limit the chance for skin breakdown or sores.
- The AEIGIS treated, anti-microbial coated seating cushion is stain resistant.
- Elevating leg rests—an optional upgrade to the traditional swing-away footrests—are a great choice for those who need to prop up their legs for medical reasons. With tube-in-center technology, these leg rests supply the ultimate comfort and support for your injured leg.
- Rear polyurethane high tread, flat-free tires make wheeling around smooth and easy.
- Varied seat widths are available in 16, 18 or 20 inches, providing comfort for every size
|Max Weight Capacity:||250 lbs.|
|Overall Product Weight:||22-23 lbs.(without footrests)|
|Product Width Folded:||12"|
|Overall Open Width:||22"(16" Seat) or 23"(18"/20" Seats)|
|Seat Width:||16",18" or 20"|
|Upholstery:||Black Breathable Mesh Bottom|
|Rear Wheels:||14" Polyurethane, high profile, flat free wheels|
|Front Casters:||7"x1" Polyurethane|
|Shipping Dimensions:||33"(L) x 31"(H) x 13"(W)|
Limited Lifetime Frame