SUITCASE® Trifold® AS Ramp
SKU# SUITCASE TFAS
Ships by: Mon, Jan 18th
Earn 6 rewards points with this purchase
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
- This unique portable ramp is easy to set up and transport thanks to its 3-fold design and its ability to separate into two easy-to-carry sections
- Applied, slip-resistant texture allows mobility devices to retain traction in all weather conditions.
- Durable, ergonomically-designed carrying handles for convenience and comfort. Features interlocking brackets to provide smoother operation and reduced pinch points
- Self-adjusting bottom transition plates independently adjust for easy conversion from ramp to ground. Formed top lip transition plates offer secure placement
- Side rail curbs serve as guides to help prevent mobility devices from driving off the edge of the ramp
- Optional Top Lip Extension (TLE) compatible
- Made in the USA
|Item #||Width||Length||Folded||Weight||Weight Cap|
|SUITCASE TFAS05||29.5"||60"||30" x 15"||32 lbs||800 lbs|
|SUITCASE TFAS06||29.5"||72"||36" x 15"||38 lbs||800 lbs|
|SUITCASE TFAS07||29.5"||84"||42" x 15"||44 lbs||800 lbs|
|SUITCASE TFAS08||29.5"||96"||48" x 15"||50 lbs||800 lbs|
|SUITCASE TFAS010||29.5"||120"||60" x 15"||60 lbs||800 lbs|
Restocking fee will be 20%. Please be sure to look at the specs for sizes and weights before purchase. We have a ramp calculator available to see what size is best for your rise and if you are unsure contact our knowledgable sales staff.
Products purchased from Med Mart must be returned within 30 days of receipt. You must call within first 7 days to begin return process and Med Mart must receive back within 30-days. A refund will not be issued for any item received without a Return Authorization. To receive a refund, items must be returned in their original packaging and must be clean, unused and undamaged. It is your responsibility to ensure that products are packaged securely so that they are not damaged during return shipping. After inspection, a refund for the purchase price less a processing fee will be credited to your account. Additional deductions will be taken if the item returned is not in sellable condition. It is customers responsibility to return the items back to Med Mart.
To return an item you must call Customer Service at 1-888-260-4430 within 30 days of receipt of the product to receive a Return Authorization number. Our hours are 9 AM to 5:30 PM EST Monday through Friday.