Sara Stedy Sit-to-Stand Aid
SKU# NTB2000/3000 / Item ID # 31081
Ships by: Thu, Oct 12th
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
Built with simplicity in mind: non-powered, and easy to use
The non-powered Sara Stedy Sit-to-Stand Aid doesn’t require heavy-duty lifts and levers to be effective. With a simple but ingenious design, you’ll be surprised at how much this transfer aid will improve the quality of everyday life! Quickly move from a bed to wheelchair, to and from the toilet, or any number of seated transfers.
A pivoting seat makes it easy to settle into the lift in a standing position, where loved ones can remain comfortably during transfer. Soft knee supports create stability during the lift and leverage the patient’s own power to operate. That’s right– forget having to plug in and charge a transfer aid in order to operate. The Sara Stedy is ready to use whenever you need it, period.
While it is a relatively small care aid, don’t let looks deceive you: the Sit-to-Stand aid can accommodate a safe working load of 401 pounds, outfitted with total-lock castors which create complete stability when anchored. It comes in two sizes, compact and standard, and arrives fully assembled and ready to use.
Encourage your loved one’s mobility and independence
Powered by the strength they already have, this staff favorite transfer aid encourages patients who are partially weight-bearing to be active during transitions. There’s no need for invasive slings, straps, lifts, or other manual handling. The small, compact unit has a sturdy frame design that uses a pulling motion to support standing, rather than a pushing motion. This reduces the risk of urine leakage, helping patients preserve their dignity.
Seamless transitions for caregivers as well as patients
There’s no reason for caregivers to struggle dragging heavy machinery across the house or strain their back during manual powered transfers. The Sara Stedy makes transfers simple for caregivers as well. Pedal-operated chassis legs can lock-in the castors without needing to bend down. Quickly move patients via the handgrips while it’s in use, and a short wheelbase makes it easy to maneuver around tight bathroom corners. It’s lightweight, compact, and ready to assist in everyday transfers whenever you need it.
Great for both hospitals and a home setting, the Sara Steady Sit-to-Stand aid makes day-to-day transfers easy for everyone.
- The innovative pivoting seat makes it easier for the resident / patient to get into the lift
- The pedal-operated chassis legs can be easily adjusted for optimum access during transfers
- Buit-in seat handgrips integrated into the seat allow the caregiver to easily turn the support aid
- Better and softer knee support provides extra stability and support
- Total-lock castors - new total-lock castors provide complete stability when the aid is stationary
- Smaller castors and redesigned legs mean a lower chassis for better access
- Safe Working Load 401 lbs
- The cross-bar handle allows the resident / patient to support him/herself by pulling rather than pushing when entering the lift. This can reduce the risk of urine leakage
|Weight:||65 lbs||62 lbs|
|Weight Capacity:||400 lbs||400 lbs|
|Suggest User Height:||4'11" - 6"6"||4'6" - 5'8"|
|Height of Chassis:||4"||3.9"|
|Internal Width (legs closed):||14.2"||14.2"|
|Internal Width (legs open):||29.5"||29.5"|
|External Width (legs open):||34.6"||34.6"|