If you experience limited mobility, the Adjustable Height Rollator provides safety and security while showing your support of the American Cancer Society (ACS). The Adjustable Height Rollator offers easy height adjustment of the seat and handles and includes a padded seat and back support for added comfort. It even has a handy storage pouch for the items you take with you. And, in honor of the famous ACS Pink Ribbon campaign, the Rollator is colored pink to promote breast cancer research, treatment, and awareness. Best of all, proceeds from the purchase of each Adjustable Height Rollator go to the ACS Making Strides campaign, so youre not only getting a great, high quality mobility product, but contributing to the fight against breast cancer. To learn more about ACS, please visit www.cancer.org or call 1-800-227-2345. The American Cancer Society does not endorse any product or service. Drive Medical has paid a royalty fee for the use of the American Cancer Society logo.
- Universal height adjustment on frame allows seat height to be adjusted from to in increments
- Comes with seamless padded seat with zippered pouch under seat for added privacy and security of personal items
- Removable, hinged padded backrest can be folded up or down
- Caster journals are offset to provide strength
- Easy to use deluxe loop locks
- Brakes with serrated edges provide firm hold
- Ergonomic handles are easy to grip and are adjustable in height with self-threading knob
Actual Product Weight: 14 lbs
Handle Height (Max): 38"
Handle Height (Min): 29.5"
Overall Product Height: 29.5"
Overall Product Length: 27"
Overall Product Width: 22"
Primary Product Color: Pink
Primary Product Material: Aluminum
Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
Seat Depth: 12"
Seat Width: 13"
Seat to Floor Height: 18"-22"