Wings Shower Wheelchair with Commode
SKU# SWC1816 / Item ID # 37128
Ships by: Wed, Dec 13th
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
Designed for Slippery Surfaces
No matter how safe and accident-proof the rest of your home is, bathrooms can be a little tricky. Slippery tile, hard surfaces, and frequent transitions to the toilet or shower can leave room for slips and falls.
The Wings shower wheelchair was specifically designed to bypass these common hazards. Built with a shower-proof, no-corrosive frame, sealed gaskets, and 5” swivel locking castors, this chair can make bathroom trips a breeze.
Take the Headache out of Bathroom Transfers
At best, bathroom transfers are incredibly time-consuming. At worst, dangerous. Transferring patients from wheelchair to shower chair or toilet multiple times a day can leave a lot of room for things to go wrong.
This shower wheelchair simplifies bathroom transfers. No need to transfer to a shower chair: this waterproof wheelchair can be wheeled into and used in the shower. The detachable commode under the seat allows patients to relieve themselves without a tricky transfer onto a porcelain toilet. A padded drop-down armrest makes it easy to enter/exit the chair, and a handbrake enables patients to maneuver the chair without an aid.
Additional features go the extra mile in making this chair perfect for bathroom safety and comfort. A padded back and seat keeps loved ones comfortable and can be easily removed from the frame for easy cleaning. Detachable, height-adjustable footrests offer additional customization options. This chair is designed to support up to 265 lbs and can accommodate most patients.
- Aluminum rolling shower wheelchair with detachable commode
- Shower Proof with Sealed Gaskets
- Padded armrest drops down for easy transfer
- Detachable and height adjustable footrests
- Padded seat and back with PU material
- 24” rear wheels with anti-slip tires and plastic handrim
- Large rear wheels with hand-brake allow patients to maneuver the chair without an aid
- 5” Swivel front locking castors
- Footplate with heel loop
- Padded seat with a removable section for easy cleaning
- Commode can be easily removed without lifting patient or raising the seat
|Castors:||2 x 5" Front / 2 x 24" Rear|
|Seat Height:||20" - 22"|
|Height of Arm:||9"|
|Total Height:||38" - 40"|
|Total Length Including Leg Rests:||40"|
|Weight Capacity:||265 lbs|