Karmans reclining transport chair features a patented ergonomic/anti-sliding V-Seat to prevent sliding, sores and relieve overall pressure on the users body. The reclining backrest ranges from 93 to 160, providing a comfortable angle suited to the patients needs, and the ergonomic armrest can be adjusted to match the reclined chair. The 3D elevating legrests are designed to allow greater micro-adjustment for up/down, left/right or inward/outward movements. Upholstered with anti-microbial AEGIS Microbe shield for sanitation and 3cm thick breathable material for superb comfort throughout the body. The chair folds compactly for easy storage and features 14 rear wheels.
- Desk-length adjustable height removable armrests
- Articulating armrests move backward as user reclines
- Prevents sliding, sores and relieves overall pressure
- Backrest reclines from 93° - 160°
- Legrest automatically stretches when reclined to reduce pressure on abdomen
- Legrests allow greater micro-adjustment
- Extending handbrakes
- Strap-tension adjustable backrest and seat
- Anti-microbial/ergonomic upholstery
- Folds compactly
- Anti-tippers come standard
- Seatbelt included
Seat Width: 16 inch., 18 inch.
Seat Depth: 17 inch.
Armrest Height: 8 inch.
Seat Height: 19 inch.
Back Height: 17 inch.
Overall Height: 36 inch.
Overall Open Width: 23 inch., 25 inch.
Folded Width: 12 inch.
Overall Length: 39 inch.
Weight Without Riggings: 25 lb.
Weight Cap: 250 lb.
Shipping Dimensions: 33? L x 31? H x 13? W
Limited Lifetime Frame