Same Day Shipping
Earn 67 rewards points with this purchase
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
- The innovative pivoting seat makes it easier for the resident / patient to get into the lift
- The pedal-operated chassis legs can be easily adjusted for optimum access during transfers
- Buit-in seat handgrips integrated into the seat allow the caregiver to easily turn the support aid
- Better and softer knee support provides extra stability and support
- Total-lock castors - new total-lock castors provide complete stability when the aid is stationary
- Smaller castors and redesigned legs mean a lower chassis for better access
- Safe Working Load 401 lbs
- The cross-bar handle allows the resident / patient to support him/herself by pulling rather than pushing when entering the lift. This can reduce the risk of urine leakage
|Weight:||65 lbs||62 lbs|
|Weight Capacity:||400 lbs||400 lbs|
|Suggest User Height:||4'11" - 6"6"||4'6" - 5'8"|
|Height of Chassis:||4"||3.9"|
|Internal Width (legs closed):||14.2"||14.2"|
|Internal Width (legs open):||29.5"||29.5"|
|External Width (legs open):||34.6"||34.6"|
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from Med Mart within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received, the product must be returned within 14 days.