Jazzy Air® 2 Elevating Power Chair
SKU# JAZZYAIR2 / Item ID # 30613
Ships by: Thu, Dec 22nd
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
Elevate your life with the Jazzy Air 2 power wheelchair by Pride Mobility. Gone are the days of craning your neck upward to have a conversation—this new model's elevating seat rises an additional 12 inches in 11 seconds, allowing you to talk to your loved ones face to face. Adjusting to different situations has never been more natural either. The Jazzy Air 2 is able to adjust seat height while moving, offering freedom and flexibility to join friends and family at low desks or high top tables. Unlike many other wheelchairs with elevating seats, the Jazzy Air 2's footplate adjusts simultaneously with the seat height as well.
Navigating tight spaces is a breeze too. Jazzy Air 2's mid-wheel drive provides an incredible turning radius of 20.75”, giving you the confidence to take your chair anywhere. Active-Trac® Suspension ensures a smooth and stable ride at any height, and even at full elevation the Jazzy Air 2 zips along at 4 mph. With a range of 16.8 miles using the standard U1 battery, and 19.2-mile range with the upgraded 40AH battery, you can have all day excursions without worrying about battery life. With three seat sizes to choose from, and armrests that are adjustable by height, angle, and depth, you won't be sacrificing comfort for convenience either.
The Jazzy Air 2 is a seat raising power wheelchair complete with a feast of features to make moving both comfortable and convenient. Raise your seat 12 inches, even while moving, and join your family at the high top table without a second thought. Pride Mobility has packed powerful features and all-day performance into a sleek package
- Angle, height and depth adjustable armrest
- Height adjustable headrest
- 2” lower seat-to-floor height enables user to sit comfortably at standard table or desk
- Raises and lowers in 11 seconds by using the Air switch or VR2 joystick
- Drives safely at 4 mph in the elevated position
- Bright LED marker lights offers visibility in all environments
- Single-sided caster forks for enhanced maneuverability
- Under seat front storage compartment keeps your valuables accessible
- *Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
|Weight Capacity:||300 lbs|
|Top Speed:||4 mph (non-elevated seat)
3.5 mph (elevated position)
|Maximum Range:||15.29 miles|
|Max Incline Rating:||6°|
|Seat to Floor Height:||23" - 32.9"|
|Seat Dimensions:||16", 18", 20"|
|Drive Wheel Size:||10" Flat Free|
|Caster Wheel Size:||6" Flat Free|
|Suspension:||Active-Trac Mid-Wheel 6 Technology|
|Joystick Options:||Right, Left|
|Drivetrain:||Two Motor, Mid-Wheel-6 Drive|
|Batteries:||U-1 or 40 AH|
|Battery Charge Type:||Off Board|
|Brakes:||"Intelligent Braking" (electronic regenerative disc park brakes)|
|Maximum Obstacle Climbing:||Lowered Position: 2.2"
Elevated Position: 1.8"
|Battery Pack Weight:||49 lbs|
|Weight Without Batteries:||205 lbs|
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from Med Mart within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received, the product must be returned within 14 days.
- A 15% Restocking Fee is required to return this item.