Go-Go® Endurance Li Scooter
SKU# S54LXLIT / Item ID # 33725
Same Day Shipping
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
Unparalleled Performance for Everyday Adventures
Experience a blend of speed and durability with the Pride Go-Go Endurance Li Scooter. Engineered to perfection, this power scooter incorporates a new lithium-ion battery that guarantees faster charging time and promises consistent power throughout the entire battery cycle. Move at a swift 4.2 mph, while managing your speed using the adjustable knob on the tiller. The standard model offers a 7.2-mile range, but you also have the option to upgrade the battery for an impressive 14.4-mile range. Stay safe and alert even in low-light conditions with the high-intensity LED lights.
Exceptional Comfort and Customizability
Equipped with a Comfort-Trac Suspension (CTS) system with front and rear shocks, the scooter offers a smooth ride over bumps and transitions. The wrap-around delta tiller ensures ease of use for both left- and right-handed users, reducing hand aches during long rides. Adjust the tiller to your preference, bringing it towards or away from you for the perfect fit. For hassle-free transfers in and out of the scooter, simply lift the armrests or rotate the chair to the side.
The scooter comes in two colors: Garnet Red and Euro Grey, which can be easily changed with interchangeable shrouds.
Compact Design for Easy Portability
With the Pride Go-Go Endurance Li Scooter, the world is your oyster. Its compact design disassembles into five parts to make it easy to take along on road trips or even air travel, meaning no destination is off-limits. Whether you're visiting loved ones or exploring new locales, this scooter fits neatly into the back of a car or stores compactly at home, ready for your next adventure. Need to store your personal belongings or travel souvenirs? Place them in the handy front basket and head on your way.
* Note: Transport of this item on commercial aircraft is subject to federal regulations and airline policy. Please consult your airline prior to your flight to ensure your Go-Go® Endurance and its lithium-ion batteries are permitted.
** Does not meet airline requirements.
- 325 lb. weight capacity
- Standard 8 Ah airline-safe* lithium-ion battery pack or upgrade to the 16Ah MAXX** battery box for additional range
- Maximum speed up to 4.2 mph
- 48.25” turning radius
- Up to 7.2 miles (8Ah*); Up to 14.4 miles (16Ah** MAXX) per charge
- 17”x17” or 20”x18” swivel seat with flip-up, height and angle adjustable armrests
- Pride’s front and rear suspension CTS Suspension provides a smooth, comfortable ride over varied terrain
- Delta tiller with ergonomic wraparound handles lets you operate the scooter and rest your wrists
- Feather-touch disassembly permits simple frame separation with only one hand and easily disassembles into five super lightweight pieces
- High-intensity LED headlight on tiller
- Off-board charger port conveniently on your tiller
- Pride’s exclusive black, non-scuffing tires
- Includes two sets of easily changeable Garnet Red (matte) and Euro Grey colored shrouds
|Weight Capacity:||325 lbs.|
|Overall Product Weight:||93 lbs.|
|Heaviest Piece:||41 lbs (front section)|
|Drive Range:||7.2 (8AH) / 14.5 (16AH)|
|Front Tires:||2" x 8" Solid|
|Rear Tires:||2.5" x 8" Solid|
|Ground Clearance:||3.25" at side deck|
|Seat to Ground Height:||21.5" to 22.75"|
|Seat Size:||17" x 17" or 20" x 18"|
|Battery Weight:||9 lbs each|
|Battery:||(2) 8AH or / (2) 16AH|
|Battery Charger:||Off-Board, 3.5A|
***Please note the importance of following the proper steps when waking up the Endurance Lithium battery.
The battery needs to be initialized OFF of the unit.
Plug into the battery box first and then the wall outlet.
It can take up to 2 min to wake the battery and then leave it on charge until the green light comes on to show full charge.
These are the steps that need to be done first before using the scooter.
If the scooter sits idle for 25 days, it will go back into the shutdown mode and will require the initial steps to “wake” the battery back up.
Instructions are included on top of every battery when these are shipped.
|Lifetime Limited on Frame|
|2-Year Limited on Electronics|
|2-Year Limited on Drivetrain|