Spitfire Scout 3-Wheel
By Drive Medical
Ships by: Mon, Apr 12th
Earn 19 rewards points with this purchase
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
About the Spitfire Scout
The Spitfire Scout is a great way to cruise around town or throughout the house. This versatile three-wheel scooter is easy to steer and features a standard delta tiller. The delta tiller gives you excellent control, even if you have limited dexterity. This carefully designed steering provides you with security while minimizing your hand fatigue.
This scooter is designed to easily disassemble, making it super easy to transport. The lightweight Spitfire Scout disassembles into five pieces, the heaviest of which weighs just 29 pounds. The disassembled scooter is easy to load into any vehicle so getting on the road is a cinch.
The Spitfire Scout has the power that you need to navigate different terrains in confidence. This scooter achieves a top speed of 4.25 miles per hour, and can travel up to 9 miles on a single battery charge. It has a 6 degree climbing angle and a 2.5” ground clearance, so you can take it outdoors and indoors. This scooter also sports anti-tip wheels for added security and stability.
This scooter is an affordable and practical choice which is designed with your comfort in mind. The swivel seat is padded and is height-adjustable. Its backrest folds down for convenience, and armrests are both padded and adjustable for the perfect fit. The delta tiller is easy to adjust.
Why the Spitfire Scout is Right for You
The Spitfire Scout is a versatile, lightweight scooter that’s perfect for running errands and traveling. Easy to disassemble, this scooter is ready for anything. A large plastic carry basket makes running errands easy, and interchangeable color panels mean that you can customize this scooter’s appearance in a snap.
The Spitfire Scout ships free, and financing is available so that you can start enjoying it right away. Thanks to MedMart’s Low Price Guarantee, you’ll know that you will be getting this scooter for the lowest price anywhere.
- This scooter has interchangeable color panels that hide scuff marks and scratches, keeping your wheels looking shiny and new.
- For added comfort and style, the armrests are padded and adjustable.
- When you’re out for the afternoon shopping, don’t worry about having to make constant trips to the car with all of your bags. This scooter has a large, plastic basket on the front to easily hold all of your purchases
- Quick and easy disassembly
- Interchangeable color panels hide scuffs and scratches
- Armrests are padded and adjustable
- Quick connect batteries
- Ergonomic throttle control
- Height-adjustable swivel seat with fold-down backrest
- Flat-free, non-marking tires
- Large, plastic carry basket
- Easy-to-adjust tiller
- Anti-tip wheels
- Delta tiller
- Easy freewheel operation
|Weight Capacity:||300 lbs.|
|Overall Product Weight:||94 lbs.|
|Top Speed:||4.25 mph|
|Maximum Range:||9 miles (12AH) | 15 miles (20AH)|
|Dimensions:||42.5"(L) x 20.5"(W)|
|Floor-to-Seat Height:||17" - 19"|
|Seat Dimensions:||16.5"(W) x 16"(D)|
|Motor:||24V x 270W x 4700 rpm|
|Batteries:||12V x 12AH|
|Front Wheels:||8" x 2" Flat-free|
|Rear Wheels:||8" x 2" Flat-free|
|Base Weight:||49 lbs.|
|Battery Weight (pair):||20 lbs.|
|Seat Weight:||16 lbs.|
|Total Weight:||85 lbs.|
|Heaviest Piece Weight (Front Section):||29 lbs.|
|Warranty on Frame:||Lifetime|
|Warranty on Electronic Controller/Drive Train Components:||14 months|
|Warranty on Batteries:||6 months|
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from Med Mart within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received, the product must be returned within 14 days.