Baja Wrangler 2 All Terrain Scooter
SKU# BA400 / Item ID # 34424
Ships by: Fri, Jan 27th
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
Meet the Baja Wrangler 2: Epic adventures call for a legendary all-terrain scooter.
The newest mobility solution on the market is already shaping up to be one of the most exciting heavy-duty mobility scooters of the year. Improving in every way on Pride Mobility’s beloved Wrangler Scooter, the Baja Wrangler 2 is an all-purpose/recreational mobility device fully loaded with extra features that can’t be found anywhere else.
First and foremost, the Baja Wrangler 2 is fitted with industry-leading CTS suspension. This feature assures a smooth ride even over rough or rocky terrain-- making the Wrangler 2 perfect for exploring. 7.7 Peak HP dual motors allow the Wrangler 2 to reach speeds of up to 11.4 mph with an impressive maximum range of over 29 miles per charge.
User-friendly features like LED console displays, rear backup sensor, generous storage compartment, and a built-in USB-charging port come standard and make the Baja Wrangler 2 an attractive option without the need for any modifications.
This device is intended to provide assistance to persons with limited mobility who have the capacity to operate a motorized scooter. A mobility scooter may not be suitable for all users, and consulting with your care team about using a new mobility aid is important. That said, for people who are already scooter users or are capable of using a scooter, the Baja Wrangler 2 from Pride Mobility is an incredibly well-made device that will not disappoint.
*Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.
- Limited recline, black vinyl, high-back seat with heavy-duty seat post
- 7.7 Peak HP dual motors
- Storage Compartment
- CTS Suspension features industry-leading suspension for a much smoother ride
- Steering dampening system absorbs uncontrolled movements over rugged terrain designed to reduce fatigue by reducing the energy needed to control the handlebars
- User friendly LED console displays time, temperature, miles driven, and trips taken
- Adjustable delta tiller with ergonomic, wraparound handles
- USB charger built into the tiller for convenient charging of smart phones and portable devices
- Durable and stylish rear bumper
- Easy battery installation
- Dual-coated frame
- Easily accessible tie-down points (for transport of unoccupied scooter)
- Full LED lighting package includes headlights, hazard lights, and directional signals
- Rear backup sensor LED lights indicates when you are too close to an object when in reverse
|Weight Capacity:||350 lbs.|
|Overall Product Weight:||370 lbs.|
|Heaviest Piece:||219 lbs (w/o batteries)|
|Top Speed:||11 mph|
|Drive Range:||up to 29 miles|
|Front Tires:||14.5" tubeless pneumatic|
|Rear Tires:||14.5" tubeless pneumatic|
|Ground Clearance:||8.25” at mid-frame|
|Seat to Ground Height:||29” - 30.5”|
|Seat Size:||18.5" x 16.5"|
|Seat to Deck:||20.5" - 22"|
|Battery Weight:||48 lbs each|
|Battery:||(2) 75 AH 48 lbs ea.|
|Battery Charger:||Off-Board, 8 amp|
|Suspension:||Front and Rear (CTS Suspension)|
|2-Year limited on Electronics|
|2-Year limited on Drivetrain 6-months on battery|
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from Med Mart within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received, the product must be returned within 14 days.