Resident LTC Bed
SKU# LTC3 / Item ID # 28628
Ships by: Thu, Nov 4th
Earn 120 rewards points with this purchase
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
The Resident LTC Bed, made by Hill-Rom, includes many features which make long-term care easier and more comfortable for both the patient and caregiver. Suitable for use in both professional and home care settings, this hospital bed is fully electric. The Resident LTC Bed provides both safety and value, and its durable construction ensures that this bed is up to the task of long-term caregiving.
The Resident LTC Bed allows for fully electric high/low, head, and knee movement. Such movement can help to make the patient more comfortable, and can also position them for activities such as reading or eating. The ability to change position can help to reduce the risk of pressure sores, while also promoting increased circulation and improved patient comfort.
Because the position changes are fully electronic, they can be operated at the push of a button. Rather than having to bend down to manually crank a bed or lift a patient, the caregiver can rely on the bed to help with the position change. Simple, easy-to-use resident controls are embedded into an assist rail, so the patient can easily change their position on their own. A footend control lockout panel also enables the caregiver to lock the controls so that the patient cannot control the bed’s position.
***Mattress sold separately
The Resident LTC Bed is designed to make your job as a caretaker easier, and to keep patients comfortable. The ability to easily adjust the bed’s position makes for a healthier environment for both the patient and caregiver. This is a top-quality bed which allows for effective caregiving over long-term spans.
- Auto contour - the head and knee sections raise simultaneously which helps keep the user from sliding to the end of bed
- Mattress stops - helps reduce the mattress from sliding
- Hand control - user has the ability to control bed high/low, and head/knee up/down
- Available in 2 and 4 siderail configurations
- Battery backup - if a power outage occurs the battery back up can be used to operate 15 full cycles of the high/low and head/knee sections when fully charged
- Lockout controls - ability to disable functions on the hand control
- Head of bed angle indicator - show the head angle of the bed with respect to the floor.
- Large, easy to see controls
- Vascular foot lift
- Residential styling
|Weight Capacity:||400 lbs|
|Length with bumpers in high position:||95.25"|
|Length with bumpers in low position:||91.5"|
|Sleep deck length:||80"|
|Width – Siderails Up:||36"|
|Sleep deck width:||36"|
|Minimum under bed clearance:||5"|
|Head section maximum inclination:||67°|
|Knee section maximum inclination:||27°|
|Deck Height Range (not including mattress):||13.875" - 30"|