SafePath BigHorn Threshold Ramp
By SafePath Products
SKU# BHR1111 / Item ID # 20812
Ships by: Thu, Mar 7th
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
Safepath BigHorn Plastic Threshold Ramp is an accessible threshold designed for use to make doorways accessible to wheelchair users. This threshold is slip resistant and can support a heavy load. Made from recycled plastic, it can be vertically cut for height and notched for door molding with typical rotary saws. It has molded miter ends and comes with high grade butyl rubber peel and stick tape for installation.
- Safepath BigHorn Plastic Threshold Ramp is easy to install
- Great for commercial and residential use
- Includes molded flares and traction pads for safety
- First patented 100% recycled lightweight plastic threshold ramp
- Safest surface in threshold design, much safer than aluminum
- Peel-and-stick tape for immediate installation
- Perfect for wheelchairs, scooters and electric chairs
- Can be vertically cut for height adjustment and notched to accommodate door jambs
- Slope complies with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
The warranty for the StoneCap™ surface using applied quartz with aliphatic UV protected surface treatments is warranted for 1 year after the date of purchase.
Standard manufacturer terms and conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.