Gatsby X Vintage Scooter
By Vintage Mobility
SKU# GATSBY / Item ID # 30601
Ships by: Fri, Jan 27th
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
About Gatsby Vintage
Vintage Mobility's Gatsby Vintage Scooter is a luxurious mobility scooter designed to look like a Rolls-Royce from the Great Gatsby. While its stylish looks may make it look like a recreational scooter, this full size scooter is FDA approved as a mobility device and comes with all the bells and whistles! Fail-safe electromechanical disc brakes, backlit digital dashboard display, leather captains seats, full suspension system, and a locking storage compartment in the front hood make this scooter as functional as it is fashionable. The Gatsby Vintage comes standard with a 950 Watt motor and a 350-pound weight capacity. Ride for 28 miles on a single charge at speeds of up to 10 miles per hour, and use the high and low gears to access multiple speeds. The Gatsby's full suspension system and 4” wide pneumatic tires with smooth grip traction will provide you with a smooth and comfortable ride every time.
Never worry about low visibility in the evening again! The Gatsby Vintage's backlit dashboard controls full front and rear lights, as well as front and rear turn signals. The dashboard, located on the tilt-adjustable steering column, also features a speedometer and battery gauge for your convenience. The leather captains chair is padded for your comfort and features a semi-reclining high back with headrest, flip-up armrests, and a rotating base that can lock at 45 degree intervals. Rear anti-tip wheels add extra stability while you ride on the Gatsby. Vintage Mobility included all of the fun extras, including a vintage-style bugler's horn, built-in cup holder, rear-view mirrors, and a universal accessory hitch on the back.
Why the Gatsby Vintage is Right for You
Vintage Mobility's Gatsby Vintage Scooter is a fun and reliable mobility scooter that comes standard with extra fun features! You can ride in style in a comfortable leather captain's chair and enjoy a smooth and comfortable ride with the Gatsby's full suspension system. The adjustable steering column and seat provide you with full back support and easy access to the dashboard. This full size mobility scooter is stylish, functional, and offered at an unbeatable price!
Vintage Mobility's Gatsby Vintage Scooter ships free, and financing is available so that you can start enjoying it right away. Thanks to MedMart's Low Price Guarantee, you'll know that you will be getting this hospital bed for the lowest price anywhere.
- Beautiful vintage luxurious look, custom Gatsby hood ornament and billet grille.
- Spacious of leg room and supports up to 350 pounds.
- Full suspension with pneumatic (air filled) tires for optimal comfort and ride.
- Full lighting package front and rear for dark hour visibility.
- Top speed of 10 mph and up to 28 miles per charge.
- Switchable speeds from high gear to low gear.
- Custom 13" wheels, 4" wide tires and smooth grip traction.
- Vintage "Bugler's Horn" add to the vintage appeal.
- Spacious lock and key storage in the front hood of the scooter.
- Integrated beverage holder located on the tiller.
- Chrome plated rear view mirrors with ball swivel adjustment.
- Rotating, semi-recline high back seat with headrest.
- Top of the line digital dash with superior integrated electronics.
|Max Weight Capacity:||350 lbs.|
|Overall Product Weight:||275 lbs.|
|Top Speed:||10 mph|
|Maximum Range:||28 miles|
|Ground Clearance:||4" at mid-frame|
|Dimensions:||61" (L) x 26" (W) x 31" (H)|
|Battery Weight (pair):||99 lbs.|
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from Med Mart within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received, the product must be returned within 14 days.