Medline Basic Semi-Electric Bed is a lightweight bed known for its value and quality. It uses a traditional hand crank for bed height adjustments and a hand remote to raise and lower the upper body and knee sections. The DC motor box snaps off, making delivery, setup, and routine maintenance easy for the user or caregiver. Includes either Half Rails or spring-loaded adjustable Full Side Rails and a variety of mattress options to accommodate many different users with varying budgets. The side rails install tool-free and adjust from 48" to 72" in height.
- Light beds are easy to transport with a foot section that weighs just 42 lbs (19 kgs)
- Convenient DC motor box snaps off quickly, making delivery, setup and routine maintenance easier
- A 9V battery back up allows movement to lowest bed position during power failures (batteries not included)
- Headspring supports recessed to resist pinching and injuries
- Foot assembly recessed to reduce chance of pinching
- New and improved remotes with large buttons for exceptional ease of use
- Beds include 2 locking and 2 non-locking casters
- Height range: 15"-20"
||15" to 20"
|Max Back Angle:
Five year warranty on electronics and mechanical components.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from Med Mart within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received, the product must be returned within 14 days.
- For hygienic reasons, the mattress is non-returnable.
- A 15% Restocking Fee is required to return this item.