Medline Basic Semi-Electric Bed is a lightweight bed known for its value and quality. It uses a traditional hand crank for bed height adjustments and a hand remote to raise and lower the upper body and knee sections. The DC motor box snaps off, making delivery, setup, and routine maintenance easy for the user or caregiver. Includes either Half Rails or spring-loaded adjustable Full Side Rails and a variety of mattress options to accommodate many different users with varying budgets. The side rails install tool-free and adjust from 48" to 72" in height.
- Light beds are easy to transport with a foot section that weighs just 42 lbs (19 kgs)
- Convenient DC motor box snaps off quickly, making delivery, setup and routine maintenance easier
- A 9V battery back up allows movement to lowest bed position during power failures (batteries not included)
- Headspring supports recessed to resist pinching and injuries
- Foot assembly recessed to reduce chance of pinching
- New and improved remotes with large buttons for exceptional ease of use
- Beds include 2 locking and 2 non-locking casters
- Height range: 15"-20"
||15" to 20"
|Max Back Angle:
Five year warranty on electronics and mechanical components.