Ultra-Light Semi-Electric Bed
By Drive Medical
SKU# ULSE15030 / Item ID # 7751
Ships by: Thu, Jul 29th
Earn 15 rewards points with this purchase
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
About the Ultra-Light Semi-Electric Bed
The Ultra-Light Semi-Electric Bed is versatile and incredibly lightweight to make for easier, more effective caregiving. Made of a channel frame construction, the bed’s zinc coated spring deck provides excellent strength while reducing the bed’s overall weight. The foot section weighs 50% less than your average foot section, so it’s easier and safer to transport patients in this bed. Additionally, the motor can be installed or removed without tools while the patient is still in the bed.
This bed features a new universal style head and foot board which are interchangeable, and the headboard is taller than the footboard to better fit home décor. The woodgrain panels are scratch and break resistant, creating a natural appearance for this bed.
You can adjust the bed’s height by using the hand crank. The motor is completely self-contained to reduce the weight and noise, making for smoother adjustments. In the event of a power outage, the motor features a 9-volt battery which can lower the head and foot sections nine times.
The Ultra-Light Semi-Electric Bed has been constructed with patient safety in mind. The bed, side rails, and mattress are all safety-tested by SGS, a nationally recognized testing facility. These components satisfy all applicable FDA entrapment guidelines. The motor has been UL approved.
Why the Ultra-Light Semi-Electric Bed Is Right for You
The Ultra-Light Semi-Electric Bed is a great choice for a homecare bed, or for facilities where you need to frequently move the beds around. The natural and attractive design of the head and foot boards allows this bed to easily fit into a home setting. With its reduced weight, this bed is easy to maneuver and can help to avoid caregiver strain.
The Ultra-Light Semi-Electric Bed ships free, and financing is available so that you can start enjoying it right away. Thanks to MedMart’s Low Price Guarantee, you’ll know that you will be getting this adjustable bed for the lowest price anywhere.
- The transition box mounted on the foot section is key to interchangeability
- The transition box allows you to change the rotation of the high/low shaft
- Headboard is taller than footboard to better fit home decor
- The wood grain panels are break and scratch resistant
- Foot section weighs 50% less than conventional foot sections to make deliveries safe and easy
- Once installed, the high/low shaft will stay with the bed to eliminate loss or forgetting on future installations
- Labels and color-coded springs assure accurate installation of side rails for patient safety
- Unique motor is completely self-contained to reduce weight and noise
- The motor assembly can be installed and removed with patient in bed
- Bed, side rails and mattress safety-tested by SGS, a nationally recognized testing facility. Satisfies all applicable FDA entrapment guidelines
- The motor is UL approved.
- In the event of a power failure, a 9 volt battery, located in the motor, can lower the head and foot sections nine times. No crank needed
- New and improved hand pendant has large, easy-to-use controls
- Bed ships in two cartons
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight
- Zinc-coated spring deck
|Weight Capacity:||450 lbs|
|Product Weight:||149 lbs|
|Bed Height:||15" to 24"|
|Max Back Angle:||70°|