G-Series Bed Package
Ships by: Thu, Oct 29th
Earn 32 rewards points with this purchase
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
About the G-Series Bed
The G-Series Bed, made by Invacare, makes it easy to provide quality long-term care right in your home. This bed has been designed specifically for use in home care settings, and is free of the clinical feel that hospital beds tend to have. Available at an affordable price, the G-Series Bed is an excellent choice if you plan to provide long-term care in your home.
The G-Series Bed features an ergonomic design with an elongated head section to maximize patient comfort. Its extended heavy duty strain relief connects on either side of the bed, increasing the bed’s flexibility. The bed includes a slat deck which creates a comfortable sleep surface while also reducing the wear and tear on the mattress. This slat deck is also easy to clean for improved infection control. Additionally, crank-through electronics mean that you can operate all motors by hand during a power outage.
This bed includes powered head and foot adjustments, as well as a powered height adjustment, making caregiving easier. A built-in hand crank means that the bed can also be raised or lowered by hand. The G-Series Bed comes with bedrails for added safety.
For even more comfort, consider upgrading the mattress that you choose with this bed.
Why the G-Series Bed Is Right for You
The G-Series Bed is an affordable and practical option for long-term home care. The bed fits into most any existing décor scheme, and it doesn’t feel as clinical or as overwhelming as a hospital bed can. With its adjustable positioning this bed helps to improve patient comfort, and its easily adjustable height allows for easier caretaking.
The G-Series Bed ships free, and financing is available so that you can start enjoying it right away. Thanks to MedMart’s Low Price Guarantee, you’ll know that you will be getting this bed for the lowest price anywhere.
- Pendant is ergonomically designed with an extended heavy duty strain relief for increased flexibility. Connects on either side of the bed for patients ease of use
- Supportive Sleep Surface - The slat deck provides a comfortable sleep surface for patients, reduces wear and tear on the mattress and is simple to clean, allowing for improved infection control
- Interchangeable Bed Ends - Extensive travel range. Easy to clean and impact resistant
- Ergonomic head and foot sections with elongated head section for increased patient comfort
- IP66 Rating - Water-resistant connections to prevent fluid ingress
- Crank Through electronics - Allows all motors to be operated manually in the event of a power outage
- Meets IEC 60601-2-52 requirements
- Meets FDA dimensional guidelines for bed
|Weight Capacity:||350 lbs|
|Product Weight:||178 lbs|
|Bed Height:||15" to 30"|
|Max Back Angle:||70°|