RollOn Standing Aid
By Liko (Hill-Rom)
Ships by: Wed, Jun 23rd
Earn 44 rewards points with this purchase
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
The RollOn can be described as a smooth raising support developed for safe transfers to and from a sitting position. It works very well as an aid to and from the toilet or between the bed and a chair.
The RollOn can be a good alternative to a wheelchair in situations where patients risk injuring themselves or a caregiver; for example, when the patient is to stand up after an operation or perhaps after childbirth; anytime, in fact, when balance isn’t what it should be.
|Make of Aluminium
Made of aluminium, for environment, quality and economy.
HandyBelt can be a good aid when raising a patient in RollOn.
Several position settings make RollOn easily adjustable.
|Padded Rear Supports
The padded rear supports provide safety and security.
Furthermore, when a patient has slid forward in a wheelchair, the RollOn can also be used to reposition them to a normal sitting position.
The RollOn is based on the principle that the patient uses his or her own strength to pull themselves up to a standing position. The caregiver lowers the padded rear supports, and the patient is surrounded by a safe and stable support. The comfortable lower-leg support pivots to provide evenly distributed support from sitting to standing.
- Base Width-adjustable for optimal adaptation to e.g., a wheelchair or favourite armchair
- Absolute safety – no backward falls
- Quite simply adaptable
- RollOn can also be used to assist repositioning to a normal sitting position
- The RollOn is made of aluminium; a light, environmentally friendly and economically material
- Torso cushion Provides frontal support and security
- Safety lock Locks the rear supports in a safe position
- Padded rear supports Provide posterior support and security
- Rear support frame A safe enclosure that is height-adjustable for easy adaptation for tall and short patients
- Foot plate Rigid, non-skid design. Easy to clean
|Weight Capacity:||350 lbs|
|Footpad Height from Ground:||4.2"|
|Internal Width Legs Open:||35"|
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from Med Mart within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received, the product must be returned within 14 days.