Rubber Threshold Ramps Category Content
What are rubber threshold ramps?
Rubber threshold ramps are affordable ramps that help bridge the gap between the ground and a door threshold, making it easy for those who use wheelchairs and other mobility devices to navigate a doorway.
Benefits of using rubber threshold ramps
Creates a safe, accessible path for individuals using wheelchairs, walkers, scooters, and other mobility devices.
Protects Your Door and Floor
Provides a level surface for the door to rest on, and reduces wear-and-tear on the entryway from mobility devices.
Affordable and Easy to Install
Rubber threshold ramps are affordable and require virtually no maintenance or installation. They are easy to cut, and can easily accommodate corners or oddly shaped steps.
Features to Consider
It’s important to consider your home or business’s unique needs when selecting which rubber threshold ramp to purchase for your needs.
- Width: How wide is your doorway or threshold?
- Length: Choose a length that accommodates your threshold’s height. It’s recommended that a ramp has one inch of rise for every twelve inches of length.
- Entries: While most threshold ramps support entry in only one direction, two or three-sided entry ramps can allow for users to enter the ramp from multiple directions.
Installing your threshold ramp is easy, and can be done in minutes.
- Unbox the ramp
- Secure the ramp against your threshold, trimming the ramp if necessary
- Check for stability: Once the ramp is installed and secure, check for stability to ensure that it is properly aligned with the doorway.
How do I clean my rubber threshold ramp?
Wash the ramp with mild soap and water to clean it, using extra caution when the ramp surface is wet as it may be slippery.
How often should I replace my rubber threshold ramp?
Rubber threshold ramps are very durable and can last for years. Consider replacing the ramp if you notice any significant cracks in the rubber material or other signs of wear and tear.