SKU# 7500i / Item ID # 22128
Ships by: Wed, Oct 5th
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
ReTurn7400 is an easy-to-use and incredibly effective assistive device providing convenient and natural support for sit-to-stand and transfer, but it is also a rehabilitation device. ReTurn7400 enables safe and active sit-to-stand and transfer to or from bed, wheelchair or toilet. ReTurn7400 can also be used to facilitate repositioning farther back in a chair or wheelchair.
For the caregiver, ReTurn7400 enables easy transfers without any heavy lifting. For users who still retain some degree of strength, ReTurn7400 stimulates the natural pattern of movement during sit-to-stand, while at the same time strengthening the muscles and functional ability. This makes it the ideal assistive device in a rehab unit, and a user who uses ReTurn7400 at home can normally live at home longer with the help of only one caregiver.
Our patented (SE-0401517-8) ReTurnBelt is an excellent complement to ReTurn7400 when there is a need for greater support and stability; for example, when the user's weight-bearing ability is questionable or varies.
- The original - with a a unique, patented design which makes the transfer platform incredibly easy to manoeuvre
- Rolls, turns and pivots smoothly and easily on all surfaces, even in confined spaces
- Very easy to understand and use, both for the user and the caregiver
- Many different application areas
- Always close at hand
- Can be easily adapted for different users
- Activates the user and eliminates heavy lifting for the caregiver
- Stable and secure base plate
- Easy to roll and directionally stable
- Moving ReTurn requires minimal exertion, even with a heavier user
- The base plate has a low step-in height and clear markings for the user's feet
- The base plate's narrower rear profile enables it to be moved in under a wheelchair, so that ReTurn can be positioned very close to the user
- A recess, for the toilet, makes it possible for the user to get close enough to achieve a good seated position
- The incline of the rising ladder creates conditions for a natural pattern of movement
- The design allows plenty of work space also for the caregiver, who can remain very close and help to support the user from different directions
- The rising ladder allows many possibilities for grasping the ladder, including a central 'power grip', it also enables 'climbing'
- The user is also supported by the ladder during standing training and transfer
- The height, width and angle of the lower-leg supports can easily be adjusted to fit different users
- Lockable wheels
- Neat and attractive design that simplifies hygiene
- Low weight
- Easy to assemble and disassemble for transport and storage
|Weight Capacity:||330 lbs.|
|Overall Weight:||36 lbs.|
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from Med Mart within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received, the product must be returned within 14 days.