Birthing Bed (Certified Refurbished)
SKU# LD304-OB / Item ID # 36261
Ships by: Thu, Feb 9th
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
The Stryker LD304 Birthing Bed includes a new 6" Hospital-Grade Memory Foam Mattress.
Note: Hospital bed wand/remote not included nor is required for operation.
The LD304 Birthing Bed features incredible mobility, simple operation, and an ergonomic design which provides both support and safety for caregivers. At the touch of a button, this bed can be placed in a Trendelenburg position, raised, or lowered to achieve maximum positioning.
Infinite leg positioning is achieved with the length adjustable footrests, and the patented Skoocher feature (optional) moves the patient closer to the edge of the bed with one push of a button. The foot section is easy to remove, it glides off with ease for quick and easy breakdown and a visual indicator will allow you to ensure it is locked. This bed's foot section is of ergonomic design and was made with proper body mechanics in mind to help prevent back strain and injury.
- Lock-Rite slide-off foot section.
- Lightweight, self-standing foot section.
- Glide-away foot supports with six-way adjustability.
- Single-button Trendelenburg.
- Three-position side rails.
- In-rail motion controls with lockout.
- 17.5" (44 cm) low bed height.
- 5" (13 cm) Ultra Comfort head and seat support surface.
- 3" (8 cm) foot mattress.
- 6" (16 cm) Omni Surface casters with wheel covers.
- Locking caster steering.
- Four-wheel steel-ring brake system with centrally-located activation pedal.
- 33" (84 cm) mattress width with four motor functions (head, bed, foot, Trendelenburg).
- Automatic pelvic tilt.
- CPR release.
- Manual backup.
- Self-storing hand grips.
- Plastic fluid basin.
- Under-bed night light.
- Wood headboard.
- Permanent folding three-stage IV pole.
- Siderail Communication
|Overall Width:||Siderails Up: 41"
Siderails Down: 37"
|Lift Capacity:||Bed: 500 lbs
Head Section: 250 lbs
Foot Section: 300 lbs
|Height Range (to litter top):||High: 35.5"
|Litter Positioning:||Backrest: 0 - 70°
Pelvic Tilt: 4°
Maximum Trendelenburg: 8°
|Patient Surface:||33" x 81"|
|Support Surface Thickness:||Head / Seat: 5"
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned if requested within 7 days of being received.
The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
The item must be in new condition.
A Return Authorization must be requested from Med Mart within 7 days of delivery.
Once the Return Authorization has been received, the product must be returned within 14 days.