Tenor Bariatric Power Lift
SKU# TENOR / Item ID # 26981
Ships by: Mon, Feb 7th
Earn 151 rewards points with this purchase
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
The Tenor is a highly efficient solution for transferring and positioning bariatric residents/patients. The combination of the new four-point spreader bar's widely spaced shoulder attachment points and the extended boom length ensures that residents/patients can be transferred in comfort and, if necessary, repositioned through 360º for access to a bed, chair or wheelchair. One major advantage with the Tenor system is its mobility – it can provide good coverage in bariatric care, as it can be easily moved to wherever it is needed.
Caregivers will recognise many aspects of the Tenor™ from working with other ArjoHuntleigh mobile lifts: easy to apply slings, simple handheld control unit and ergonomically sound procedures. All bariatric slings are color-coded to make size selection as easy as possible.
- The Tenor was designed in cooperation with residents/patients and caregivers
- Safe Working Load 704 lbs (320 kg)
- Every Tenor is tested before shipment to lift weights over and above its safe working load
- The new bariatric sling range (M-XXL) provides optimum support for different bariatric body shapes
- New four-point loop sling spreader bar with widely spaced shoulder attachment points to improve comfort for bariatric residents/patients
- Spreader bar can be rotated 360º to allow for exact positioning
- Light weight aluminum structure
|Weight Capacity:||700 lbs|
|ArjoHuntleigh products are warranted for a period of Twelve (12) months from the date of delivery. Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.|
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from Med Mart within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received, the product must be returned within 14 days.