Tenor Bariatric Power Lift
Ships by: Fri, Apr 16th
Earn 151 rewards points with this purchase
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
The Tenor is a highly efficient solution for transferring and positioning bariatric residents/patients. The combination of the new four-point spreader bar’s widely spaced shoulder attachment points and the extended boom length ensures that residents/patients can be transferred in comfort and, if necessary, repositioned through 360º for access to a bed, chair or wheelchair. One major advantage with the Tenor system is its mobility – it can provide good coverage in bariatric care, as it can be easily moved to wherever it is needed.
Caregivers will recognise many aspects of the Tenor™ from working with other ArjoHuntleigh mobile lifts: easy to apply slings, simple handheld control unit and ergonomically sound procedures. All bariatric slings are color-coded to make size selection as easy as possible.
- The Tenor was designed in cooperation with residents/patients and caregivers
- Safe Working Load 704 lbs (320 kg)
- Every Tenor is tested before shipment to lift weights over and above its safe working load
- The new bariatric sling range (M-XXL) provides optimum support for different bariatric body shapes
- New four-point loop sling spreader bar with widely spaced shoulder attachment points to improve comfort for bariatric residents/patients
- Spreader bar can be rotated 360º to allow for exact positioning
- Light weight aluminum structure
|Weight Capacity:||700 lbs|
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from Med Mart within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received, the product must be returned within 14 days.