Hi Low Sit to Stand Patient Lift Walker
SKU# GCB4100 / Item ID # 27350
Ships by: Fri, Dec 22nd
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
The first step is the hardest. This old proverb suddenly seems more relevant than ever for patients facing a new challenge: to regain their ability to walk.
The Walker provides the optimum conditions to take that first step - a safe environment for both patient and therapist. And the Walker plays an important supporting role every step of the way during the initial stages of a patient's rehabilitation and ambulation training.
From the moment the highly maneuverable Walker is wheeled to the patient's bedside or chair, it is helping to eliminate risk. The Walker'shi-low function reduces transfer risks for both patient and therapist when lifting or lowering the patient to and from the standing position. While in motion, the patient's sense of security is further enhanced by safety and comfort.
- Adjustable handgrips
- Wheel brake, for increased client safety
- U-shaped support table that the client to lean in
- Detachable Spade seat, used for lifting the client
- Straight steering, to facilitate transportation in the corridor
- Safety straps for body weight reduction and to ensure client safety
- The handset allows the therapist to stay reassuringly close to the client
|Weight:||95 lbs||107 lbs|
|Weight Capacity:||300 lbs||300 lbs|
|Spade Seat Height:||14.25"-33.75"||15.75"-38"|