Maxi 500 Power Lift w/ DPS
Ships by: Tue, Apr 27th
Earn 122 rewards points with this purchase
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
About the Maxi 500 Power Lift
The Maxi 500 Power Lift combines the latest technological advancements with top safety standards to maximize ease and overall safety for both patient and caregiver. With the Maxi 500 Power Lift, a caregiver can perform a variety of different patient transfers. You can even lift a patient from the floor without needing to have the patient sit up for the transfer.
This lift is battery powered, so the caregiver can completely focus on the patient during each and every transfer. Dual controls on a handset and on the mast control allow the caregiver to choose the set of controls which are most convenient for each transfer. The power base is operated with a foot control, allowing the caregiver to operate the base without having to bend down. An emergency stop and lowering feature adds increased safety, and the 500-pound safe working load makes this power lift a versatile piece of equipment.
The Maxi 500 Power Lift includes ergonomically placed handles. A variety of slings are available to accommodate different patients. This power lift features soft start and stop circuitry, making transfers more comfortable for patients. The lift is also available with a weighing scale option for streamlined and accurate care.
Why the Maxi 500 Power Lift Is Right for You
The Maxi 500 Power Lift is a high-performance lift built with both patient and caregiver safety in mind. Caregivers are sure to appreciate the lift’s dual controls and the foot-operated base. Patients will appreciate the soft start and stop feature. With a lift range from 25” to 72” and its impressive 500-pound safe working load makes this lift an excellent addition to any professional or home care setting.
The Maxi 500 Power Lift ships free, and financing is available so that you can start enjoying it right away. Thanks to MedMart’s Low Price Guarantee, you’ll know that you will be getting this power lift for the lowest price anywhere.
- Safe working load 500 lbs (227 kg)
- Powered lift, two detachable batteries and battery charger supplied with each Maxi 500
- Available with a 2 point spreader bar, or with a 4 point Dynamic Positioning System (DPS)
- Slings are available in a range of different variants and sizes
- Handles are ergonomically placed
- Emergency stop and emergency lowering
- Ergonomic and durable handheld control unit
- Power base, operated via the handheld control unit
- Dual controls, allow caregiver to operate lift with or without handheld control unit
- Soft start/stop circuitry increases resident/patient comfort and cooperation
- Low friction castors, the rear two with brakes
- Weighing scale option available
|Max Lifting Capacity:||500 lbs.|
|Lifting Range:||25" to 72"|
|Lifts Patient From Floor:||Yes|
|Overall Product Weight:||116 lbs.|
|Disassembles for Transport/Storage:||Yes|
|Base Width Open:||35.75"|
|Base Width Closed:||25"|
|Furniture Clearance Needed:||4.5"|
|Base Height:||4 3/8"|
|Front Caster Size:||4"|
|Rear Caster Size:||4"|
|Extra Battery:||Yes (24V 4AH)|
|Sling Type:||Up to 6 point|
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from Med Mart within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received, the product must be returned within 14 days.