Carroll CS3 Hi-Low Hospital Bed
Ships by: Mon, Feb 15th
As low as $1,799.00
Earn 44 rewards points with this purchase
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
- Hi Low Bed drops to 8.5" height making it one of the lowest beds on the market and raises to 27"
- Auto Contour simultaneously raises both the head and the knees, residents stay comfortably in place while being better positioned for reading, watching TV or talking to family members. The simultaneous movement also helps prevent painful skin shearing that might otherwise occur during repositioning
- Rapid tool free assembly minimizes delivery set-up time and makes maintenance easier
- Exclusive arched slat deck design allows for improved infection control
- Carroll CS beds feature a rugged Hand Control, with bright, universal symbols, allowing residents and staff to easily operate the comfort controls of the bed
- Maxi-Lock floor lock system securing the bed to the floor in all elevated positions
- Wall Bumper is included to ensure the bed is the proper distance from the wall for safe operation
|Weight Capacity:||450 lbs|
|Product Weight:||190 lbs|
|Width:||36", 39", 42"|
|Bed Height:||8.5" to 27"|
|Max Back Angle:||70°|
|Input Voltage:||3.5A max|
Frame: 10 years, Mechanical: 5 years, Electrical: 2 years. This warranty is not extended to any other person or entity and is not transferable or assignable to any subsequent purchaser or owner. Coverage under this warranty will end upon any such subsequent sale or other transfer of title to any other person. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights which vary from state to state.
All our beds fall under the same return policy except if the bed has been used for any period of time. If you feel the bed does not fit your needs upon opening please request an RMA but if you find out the bed is not working after sleeping in the bed for a period of time we cannot accept the product back for hygienic reasons. Mattresses and Foundations may only be returned if delivered damaged or later found to be defective. If your mattress or foundation is delivered damaged, contact the customer service number listed on your emailed order confirmation for assistance within 72 hours of delivery. Defects discovered more than 72 hours after the mattress or foundation was delivered may be covered by the manufacturer's warranty, if any.