Go-Go Elite Traveller® 4-Wheel Scooter
SKU# SC44E / Item ID # 7373
Same Day Shipping
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
The Pride Go-Go Scooter is a best-selling mobility scooter which easily comes apart for transportation. This quality scooter features an auto-latching lockup mechanism which allows you to separate the frame into pieces with just one hand. The Go-Go Elite Traveller 4 Wheel disassembles into five pieces, with the heaviest piece weighing only 34 pounds. It's easy to load these pieces into any vehicle, so you can transport this scooter without needing to purchase a vehicle lift. When you reach your destination, an auto-connecting front-to-rear cable makes reassembling the scooter a cinch.
The Pride Go-Go Scooter is reliable and offers an impressive performance. This scooter has a maximum weight capacity of 300 pounds, and can achieve a top speed of 4.0 miles per hour. The Go-Go Elite Traveller 4 Wheel can travel up to 8 miles on a single charge, and features a maximum incline range of 5 degrees.
This mobility scooter is designed to keep you comfortable during your ride. A 17” wide seat is height adjustable for the perfect fit. The seat includes a front frame-mounted seat post to provide you with maximum stability during the trip. An off-board dual voltage charger can charge this scooter's battery pack either on-board or off-board, allowing you to choose the option that is most convenient for you.
The Go-Go Elite Traveller 4 Wheel is a quality scooter which easily disassembles, making it a practical choice for many people. This scooter is offered at an unbeatable price, and it is a MedMart best seller. It offers excellent performance and durability.
*Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.
- Auto-latching lockup mechanism permits frame separation with only one hand
- Auto-connecting front to rear cable
- Includes two sets of easily changeable colored panels in two exciting colors - red and blue
- Front frame-mounted seat post offers maximum stability
- All new frame design easily disassembles into 5 super lightweight pieces for convenient transport and storage
- Modular design for serviceability
|Weight Capacity:||300 lbs.|
|Overall Product Weight:||99 lbs. with 12 AH Batteries
109 lbs. with 18 AH Batteries
|Heaviest Piece:||34 lbs (front section)|
|Top Speed:||4 mph|
|Drive Range:||up to 8.2 miles|
|Front Tires:||2" x 7" Solid|
|Rear Tires:||2.5" x 8" Solid|
|Ground Clearance:||1.38" at transaxle|
|Seat to Ground Height:||18.25" to 20.25"|
|Seat Size:||17" x 17"|
|Battery Weight:||9 lbs each|
|Battery Charger:||Off-Board, 2A|
|Lifetime Limited on Frame|
|2-Year Limited on Electronics|
|2-Year Limited on Drivetrain|
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from Med Mart within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received, the product must be returned within 14 days.