This product has been discontinued.
Go-Go Elite Traveller® Plus 4-Wheel Scooter
SKU# S54 / Item ID # 7375
Ships by: Fri, Apr 7th
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
The Go-Go Elite Traveller Plus 4 Wheel scooter is a versatile and powerful mobility scooter perfect for both indoor and outdoor use. This sporty looking power scooter comes standard with an 18AH battery pack which offers a drive range of up to 12 miles per charge, giving you plenty of freedom with each trip. This scooter achieves a top speed of 4.5 miles per hour, and its 3” ground clearance means that it is a suitable choice even over rough terrain.
The Go-Go Elite Traveller Plus 4 Wheel is designed with your comfort in mind. This power scooter offers a longer length to provide you with more legroom, meaning that this scooter is a good choice even for taller riders. Additionally, a 300-pound weight capacity adds to this scooter's versatility. Cushioned arm rests offer extra support and can be flipped back for easy access.
This quality scooter features a wraparound delta tiller which makes driving this scooter easy, even for users who have limited dexterity. The controls are large, simple, and easy to use, and a battery gauge helps to monitor the battery power left.
The Go-Go Elite Traveller Plus 4 Wheel disassembles with one-hand feather-touch disassembly, and two sets of Red and Blue colored panels allow you to customize the look of this scooter.
The Go-Go Elite Traveller Plus 4 Wheel is a versatile and powerful scooter that is perfect for both indoor and outdoor use. Its comfortable design and easy to use delta tiller make this power scooter a practical choice for just about anyone.
- Includes two sets of easily changeable, red and blue colored shrouds
- 300 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 4.5 mph maximum speed
- 45.75" turning radius
- Up to 14.5 miles per charge
- Feather-touch disassembly easily disassembles into 5 lightweight pieces for transport and storage
- Standard LED lighting
- Delta tiller with ergonomic wraparound handles lets you operate the scooter with one hand and rest your wrist
- Pride’s exclusive black, non-scuffing tires
- Stable, front frame-mounted seat post
- A standard front basket provides storage
- Charger port located on the tiller lets you conveniently charge your scooter
- The dual voltage charger permits charging the battery pack on-board or off-board for added convenience
|Max Weight Capacity:||300 lbs.|
|Overall Product Weight:||100 lbs.|
|Heaviest Piece:||35 lbs|
|Top Speed:||4.5 mph|
|Maximum Range:||13.3 mph|
|Dimensions:||40.25"(L) x 22"(W)|
|Max Ground-to-Seat Height:||21.5"|
|Batteries:||12V x 18AH(pair)|
|Base Weight:||86.5 lbs.|
|Battery Weight (pair):||29 lbs.|
|Warranty on Frame:||3 yr limited|
|Warranty on Electronics:||1 yr limited|
|Warranty on Drivetrain:||1 yr limited|
|Lifetime limited warranty on frame|
|2-year limited warranty on electronics|
|2-year limited warranty on drivetrain|
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from Med Mart within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received, the product must be returned within 14 days.