Go-Go Ultra X 4-Wheel
Same Day Shipping
Earn 24 rewards points with this purchase
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
About the Go-Go Ultra X 4 Wheel
The Go-Go Ultra X 4 Wheel is a great mobility scooter for anyone who’s on the go. This lightweight scooter easily disassembles into 5 lightweight pieces, making transporting this scooter a breeze. An auto-latching lockup mechanism allows you to separate the frame with only one hand – disassembly takes just minutes. Additionally, an auto-connecting front to rear cable means that it’s easy to reassemble the Go-Go Ultra X 4 Wheel, so you’re back up and running quickly.
The Go-Go Ultra X 4 Wheel is battery powered and features an off-board dual voltage charger. This charger can charge the battery either on-board or off-board, so you can pick the option that’s most convenient for you. A driving range of up to 8 miles on a single charge gives you plenty of freedom, and this power scooter has a top speed of 4.25 miles per hour.
This scooter is an excellent choice for both indoor and outdoor use. It has a turning radius of 43.25” and a front mounting basket provides a convenient storage place. A cushioned height-adjustable seat offers excellent support for long hours of use, and the control handles are designed so that they are comfortable to hold. Flat-free tires ensure that you won’t be left stranded with a flat, adding a sense of security.
Why the Go-Go Ultra X 4 Wheel is Right for You
The Go-Go Ultra X 4 Wheel offers excellent stability in a light weight scooter that is easy to disassemble. This power scooter is a great choice for anyone who is on the go and who enjoys their independence.
The Go-Go Ultra X 4 Wheel ships free, and financing is available so that you can start enjoying it right away. Thanks to MedMart’s Low Price Guarantee, you’ll know that you will be getting this scooter for the lowest price anywhere.
*Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.
- Auto-latching lockup mechanism permits simple frame separation with only one hand
- Auto-connecting front to rear cable
- Front frame-mounted seat post offers maximum stability
- All-new frame design easily disassembles into 5 super lightweight pieces for convenient transport and storage
- Modular design for easy serviceability
- Convenient off-board dual voltage charger can charge battery pack on-board or off-board
|Weight Capacity:||260 lbs.|
|Overall Product Weight:||80 lbs.|
|Heaviest Piece:||34 lbs (front section)|
|Top Speed:||4 mph|
|Drive Range:||up to 7.2 miles|
|Front Tires:||2" x 7" Solid|
|Rear Tires:||2" x 8" Solid|
|Ground Clearance:||1.3" at transaxle|
|Seat to Ground Height:||18.25" to 20.25"|
|Seat Size:||17" x 17"|
|Battery Weight:||9 lbs each|
|Battery Charger:||Off-Board, 2A|
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from Med Mart within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received, the product must be returned within 14 days.