SKU# EVA400EE / Item ID # 22079
Ships by: Wed, Jun 29th
Earn 87 rewards points with this purchase
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
About the Eva 450
The Eva 450 is a mobile patient lift designed with versatility in mind. Not only is this lift ideal for transfers to and from the floor, a chair, or bed, but it is also suitable for horizontal lifting and gait training. Rather than needing to invest in multiple pieces of equipment for these tasks, the Eva 450 is a practical solution for home care settings and professional care facilities, alike.
This innovative patient lift is full of customization options so you can adjust the lift to best suit an individual patient's needs. The handle bars are height adjustable and create comfortable, ergonomic working positions. The mast itself adjusts to three height positions, accommodating a large lifting range between 19.7” and 70.5”. The standard width sling bar is also suitable for most users, but there are many optional accessories that allow you to safely and easily lift patients.
As versatile as this patient lift is, it is also simple and easy to use. The electric base is operated by a hand control for minimal physical demands on the caregiver, and the lift is made of aluminum, minimizing its weight and making it easy to maneuver. The casters are maintenance-free, and an electrical emergency stop button on the control box is easily accessible for added safety. The Eva 450 has both electrical and manual lowering options.
Why the Eva 450 Is Right for You
Few patient lifts are as versatile and adaptable as the Eva 450. This lift not only offers a large lift range, but it can accommodate both vertical and horizontal lifts, as well as gait training. With multiple settings and adjustments, you can adjust this lift to best accommodate an individual patient. And with a weight capacity of up to 400 pounds, this lift is a suitable choice for many different patients.
Designed with ease of use in mind, caregivers are sure to appreciate the excellent performance the Eva 450 offers. From its lightweight aluminum frame to the easy-to-use lifting accessories, this lift is a great choice for both professional and home care settings.
The Eva 450 ships free, and financing is available so that you can start enjoying it right away. Thanks to MedMart's Low Price Guarantee, you'll know that you will be getting this patient lift for the lowest price anywhere.
- Mast adjustable to three height positions – large lifting range
- Height-adjustable handle bars – comfortable and ergonomic working positions
- Stable aluminium sling bar with reliable safety latches
- Standard width sling bar – suitable for most users and situations
- Encapsulated twin castors – easy rolling and maintenance-free
- Available with electrical or manual base widening
- Electrical emergency stop button readily available on the control box
- Electrical and manual emergency lowering
- High capacity battery with long service life
- External charger – only low voltage (24V) to the lift
- Quick guide on the lift
- Many accessories for safe, easy and individually adapted lifting of users
|Max Lifting Capacity:||450 lbs.|
|Lifting Range:||19.7" to 70.5"|
|Lifts Patient From Floor:||Yes|
|Power Operated Base:||Yes|
|Overall Product Weight:||75 lbs.|
|Disassembles for Transport/Storage:||No|
|Base Width Open:||38.6"|
|Base Width Closed:||27"|
|Internal Base Width Open:||34.6"|
|Internal Base Width Closed:||23"|
|Furniture Clearance Needed:||4.5"|
|Mast Height:||52.4" - 75.65"|
|Front Caster Size:||3.9"|
|Rear Caster Size:||3.9"|
|Sling Type:||2 and 4 Point|
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from Med Mart within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received, the product must be returned within 14 days.