AllCare Floor Level Trend Bed
SKU# ACBED / Item ID # 30749
Ships by: Tue, Dec 20th
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
About AllCare Floor Level Trend Bed
The AllCare Floor Level Trend Bed is the first expandable width bed that will lower to floor level. Gone are the days of choosing a hospital bed for one specific need, be it safety from falls, bariatric needs, custodial care, sub-acute/short term rehab, or wider beds for comfort. The AllCare Floor Level Trend Bed is THE solution to meet all caregiving demands. This homecare bed is designed to simplify facility equipment needs by incorporating a wide range of caregiver-friendly features. A generous 3.6” to 25” height range limits risk of patient falls, as well as ensures patient safety and comfort while exiting. A maximum safe working load of 600 pounds and adjustable frame width of 35-42” provides a simple transition for bariatric use. Advanced positioning features include a low chair height just inches above the ground, cardiac chair, Trendelenburg, reverse Trendelenburg, and more. Optional features include built in scale, bi-fold safety mat, and wireless falls alarm system.
Why the AllCare Floor Level Trend Bed is Right for You
The AllCare Floor Level Trend Bed offers an unbeatable combination of quality, adaptability, and value. This bed was designed to be a one bed solution for healthcare facilities, but the many features and price point make it accessible as a homecare bed as well. The height range of this bed allows for easy access for caregivers and improves the comfort and safety of patients. Operation and maintenance are streamlined through this hospital bed's innovative design.
The AllCare Floor Level Trend Bed ships free, and financing is available so that you can start enjoying it right away. Thanks to MedMart's Low Price Guarantee, you'll know that you will be getting this hospital bed for the lowest price anywhere.
- Falls Risk: Floor level height with optional safety mat and advanced falls alarm system to help facilities manage high risk resident falls.
- Lowest bed in the USA
- Bariatric Dignity: Provide bariatric residents the same equipment utilized throughout your facility.
- Custodial Care: Enhance resident comfort (expandable width) and height (up to 30″) to manage custodial residents needs.
- Short Term Rehab: Advanced positioning features (Cardiac Chair, Trendelenburg, Reverse Trendelenburg), optional scale to manage higher acuity residents.
- Standardization: Improve staff training as well as maintenance with ONE bed-frame solution across your facilit
|Weight Capacity:||600 lbs|
|Product Weight:||270 lbs|
|Deck Width:||35", 39", 42" Adjustable|
|Bed Height:||Low - 3.6" to 25" High|
|Head/Foot Boards:||35.75" (W) x 25.25" (H)|
|Max Back Angle:||64°|
|Max Knee Angle:||37°|
|Power Requirements:||120 VAC, 60 Hz|
|Maximum Current Draw:||2.7 amps|
|Controller Output Voltage:||24 VDC|