Maxi Move Powered DPS Patient Lift
SKU# MAXIMOVE / Item ID # 27353
Ships by: Fri, Feb 10th
Open-Box: from $7,460.00
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
The Maxi Move Power Lift is a high-performance lift designed to allow the caregiver to provide a higher standard of care. This powerful lift features unrivaled flexibility, stability, and reliability, making it suitable for intense use in the most demanding care environments. The lift makes for safer, more comfortable, and ergonomic patient transfers.
The Maxi Move Power Lift is a battery-powered passive sling lift which allows for safe handling of patient transfers. The spreader bar sling attachment includes a four-point keyhole clip system and a color-coded bar chart on the spreader barn identifies the correct sling size for each patient. This lift features a handheld control unit which provides the caregiver with complete control when working with a patient, while secondary controls are mounted on the mast. The maneuvering handle is ergonomically designed for comfortable control and precision. With two batteries included as standard, there is always a spare battery in the charger and one powering the lifter which allows use 24 hours a day.
This power lift features an automatic safety cutoff if it is lowered onto an obstacle. A battery discharge indicator indicates the remaining battery power level, and a service indicator provides an accurate actuator usage reading in hours.
The Maxi Move Power Lift has a weight capacity of 500 pounds and includes simple instructions for its use.
The Maxi Move Power Lift is an excellent, quality lift which can make a significant difference in caregiving ease and safety. This lift is ready to perform in demanding care environments, but it's also suitable for a home care environment. Patient transfers can be dangerous for both caregivers and patients, but the Maxi Move Power Lift is designed to allow for safe handling routines.
- Flexibility for the diverse challenges of everyday care
- The Combi™ attachment enables smooth switching between different spreader bars
- Various different resident interfaces to choose from, with the widest range of spreader bars in the market
- Excellent stability enables the lifting of bariatric residents weighing up to 500 lbs (227 kg)
- Reliability for high quality care routines at all times
- Supplied with two batteries as standard, allowing reliable 24 hour use
|Weight Capacity:||500 lbs|
|Height of Chassis:||4.5"|
|Battery:||24 V, 5.5 Ah sealed lead acid|
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from Med Mart within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received, the product must be returned within 14 days.