Maxi Sky 440 Overhead Lift
SKU# LE00009 / Item ID # 26996
Ships by: Wed, Aug 11th
Earn 96 rewards points with this purchase
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
The Maxi Sky™ 440 system offers a wide range of possible configurations and functions. The following list covers some of the most important features. For a full presentation of the Maxi Sky 440 system, please contact your local ArjoHuntleigh representative. The controls are easily accessible on the handheld control unit and the front of the lift cassette. The electronic soft-start and soft-stop makes it easy for the caregiver to ensure the lift can always be stopped smoothly and safely in exactly the right position.
Features such as a brake, manual lowering system and stopping device safeguard the resident/patient in the event of an emergency. A power limiter prevents lift use when the battery is low. Changing the battery in the lift cassette is easy and requires only a screwdriver. A red light on the lift cassette alerts the caregiver when servicing is required. The modular design means replacement components can be simply snapped into place.
- Safe working load: 200 kg (440 lbs)
- Electronic soft-start and soft-stop
- Emergency lowering device
- Emergency stopping device
- Emergency brake
- Low battery indicator LED indicator for maintenance required
- Battery charging indicator
- Pass through system to swing from room to room
- Overload circuit protection
- Strap length up to 2.2 m (88")
- Height from floor to ceiling 2.1 m-3 m (82"-118")
|Weight Capacity:||440 Lbs.|
|Batteries||2 x 2.3 Ah will average 2 to 4 hours to a complete charge
or 30 transfers at 176 lbs (80 kg)
|Low Battery Indicator||Audible and Visual LED|
|Charging Indicators:||Blinking yellow – charging, Full yellow – charging completed|
|Charger Unit||Power indicator on charging module 100-240 Vac / 50-60 Hz / 27 Va|
|Lifting Speed:||4.3 cm/sec (1.7"/sec)|
|ABS FR Casing:||Fire Retardant|
|Emergency Brake||Operates the same way as a car safety belt|
|Emergency Stopping Device||(Push button) accessible below unit|
|Electrical up and down emergency buttons|
|Manual emergency lowering device (located on the motor cab)|
|Strap Length||Up to 88" (2.2 m) tested for 3000 lbs (1363.6 kg)|
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from Med Mart within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received, the product must be returned within 14 days.