SKU# MAXITWIN / Item ID # 27368
Ships by: Wed, Aug 11th
Earn 116 rewards points with this purchase
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
About the Maxi Twin
The Maxi Twin patient lift is a mobile lift with a notable unique open, twin-mast design. This unique design allows the patient to have an unobstructed view of the caregiver during transfers, creating reassuring eye contact. The twin-mast design improves stability and weight distribution to enhance safety and ease of operation. The Maxi Twin has a weight capacity of 400 pounds.
The Maxi Twin has superior maneuverability and is easy to use. The lift runs on superior castors for easy steering and movement. Each mast can be used as a separate handle, giving the caregiver excellent control over the lift. Because each mast can be held at any point, the lift’s design promotes optimum working posture no matter what the caregiver’s height.
This innovative patient lift also ensures patient comfort during the transfer. This lift features a unique friction solution at the connection point between the jib and the hanger bar which holds the patient stable in the swing. This friction solution prevents the swing-and-sway motion which is common with swing lifts, leading to a more comfortable and relaxing transfer. The Maxi Twin also provides the patient with exceptional legroom for increased comfort and stability.
What does DPS stand for and what are the benefits?
Dynamic Positioning System is unique to ArjoHuntleigh and is incorporated within the design of the spreader bar of the passive lift. It includes an open hoop design with four metal attachment pins that the clip sling attaches to. DPS allows for the caregiver to control the posture of the patient they are transferring with very little effort. The caregiver can easily position the spreader bar to recline the patient or to have them in a fully upright seated position.
Why the Maxi Twin Is Right for You
The Maxi Twin is an innovative mobile lift with countless benefits for both the caregiver and patient. The twin-mast design leads to greater maneuverability, but it also provides valuable eye contact which can serve as a motivational and reassuring factor during transfers. The lift’s friction solution amounts to a more stable and comfortable transfer for the patient. It’s hard to ignore the versatility and innovation of the Maxi Twin.
The Maxi Twin ships free, and financing is available so that you can start enjoying it right away. Thanks to MedMart’s Low Price Guarantee, you’ll know that you will be getting this patient lift for the lowest price anywhere.
- Safe working load of 400 lbs (182 kg)
- Unique friction solution prevents the spreader bar from swinging back and forth (patent pending)
- Better eye contact between caregiver and resident/patient, thanks to the open, twin mast design
- Exceptional legroom for the resident/patient
- Excellent manoeuvrability
- Suitable for all transfer and lifting routines, including lifting residents/patients up from the floor, due to the high and low lifting stroke and long reach
- Effortless resident/patient positioning with minimum exertion for the caregiver due to the Powered
- Dynamic Positioning System (PDPS)
- A wide range of clip slings, loop slings and flites are available, as well as an integrated weighing scale and five different spreader bars
|Weight Capacity:||400 lbs|
|Battery:||2.5 Ah NiMH|
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from Med Mart within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received, the product must be returned within 14 days.