Maxi Move Power Lift
Ships by: Fri, Apr 16th
Earn 151 rewards points with this purchase
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
- System failure override
- Sling attachment for spreader bar, with a four-point keyhole clip system
- Additional audible warning signal to indicate that the battery requires changing
- Handheld control unit for complete control when working with residents/clients
- Color-coded bar chart on the spreader bar for identification of the correct sling size
- Low friction castors, rear two with brakes
- Ergonomically designed manoeuvring handle
- Secondary operating controls mounted on the mast
- Automatic safety cut-off if lowered onto an obstacle
- Positioning handle for precise handling during transfers
- Electrical opening chassis operated via the handheld control unit
- A Battery Discharge Indicator (BDI) with color display to indicate remaining battery power level
- A service indicator measured in hours provides accurate actuator usage, indicating service requirements
- Stable Vertical System (SVS) comprising: a vertical lift, anti-swing, jib, pivot point spreader bar attached and clip sling design
|Weight Capacity:||500 lbs|
|Height of Chassis:||4.5"|
|Battery:||24 V, 5.5 Ah sealed lead acid|
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from Med Mart within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received, the product must be returned within 14 days.