Maxi Move Powered DPS Patient Lift
SKU# MAXIMOVE / Item ID # 27353
Ships by: Fri, Jul 22nd
Earn 151 rewards points with this purchase
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
The Maxi Move Power Lift is a high-performance lift designed to allow the caregiver to provide a higher standard of care. This powerful lift features unrivaled flexibility, stability, and reliability, making it suitable for intense use in the most demanding care environments. The lift makes for safer, more comfortable, and ergonomic patient transfers.
The Maxi Move Power Lift is a battery-powered passive sling lift which allows for safe handling of patient transfers. The spreader bar sling attachment includes a four-point keyhole clip system and a color-coded bar chart on the spreader barn identifies the correct sling size for each patient. This lift features a handheld control unit which provides the caregiver with complete control when working with a patient, while secondary controls are mounted on the mast. The maneuvering handle is ergonomically designed for comfortable control and precision. With two batteries included as standard, there is always a spare battery in the charger and one powering the lifter which allows use 24 hours a day.
This power lift features an automatic safety cutoff if it is lowered onto an obstacle. A battery discharge indicator indicates the remaining battery power level, and a service indicator provides an accurate actuator usage reading in hours.
The Maxi Move Power Lift has a weight capacity of 500 pounds and includes simple instructions for its use.
The Maxi Move Power Lift is an excellent, quality lift which can make a significant difference in caregiving ease and safety. This lift is ready to perform in demanding care environments, but it's also suitable for a home care environment. Patient transfers can be dangerous for both caregivers and patients, but the Maxi Move Power Lift is designed to allow for safe handling routines.
- System failure override
- Sling attachment for spreader bar, with a four-point keyhole clip system
- Additional audible warning signal to indicate that the battery requires changing
- Handheld control unit for complete control when working with residents/clients
- Color-coded bar chart on the spreader bar for identification of the correct sling size
- Low friction castors, rear two with brakes
- Ergonomically designed manoeuvring handle
- Secondary operating controls mounted on the mast
- Automatic safety cut-off if lowered onto an obstacle
- Positioning handle for precise handling during transfers
- Electrical opening chassis operated via the handheld control unit
- A Battery Discharge Indicator (BDI) with color display to indicate remaining battery power level
- A service indicator measured in hours provides accurate actuator usage, indicating service requirements
- Stable Vertical System (SVS) comprising: a vertical lift, anti-swing, jib, pivot point spreader bar attached and clip sling design
|Weight Capacity:||500 lbs|
|Height of Chassis:||4.5"|
|Battery:||24 V, 5.5 Ah sealed lead acid|
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from Med Mart within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received, the product must be returned within 14 days.