SKU# THORAX / Item ID # 22111
Ships by: Fri, Aug 6th
Earn 9 rewards points with this purchase
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
ThoraxSling is a specially adapted sit-to-stand vest that is used in combination with Handicare's SystemRoMedic™ sit-to-stand lifts MiniLift200, MiniLift160 and MiniLift125. It is easy for the caregiver to apply, while giving the user an added sense of security during rising and standing training. ThoraxSling also facilitates toileting.
ThoraxSling, with seat support is also available in a sturdy and durable non-woven material. Instead of laundering, the lifting sling is discarded after use, when it becomes soiled or when the user no longer needs it. This prevents the spread of multi-resistant and other types of infectious bacteria. ThoraxSling, disposable, is a lifting sling for short-term use and for users weighing up to max 200 kg/440 lbs.
- Easy for the caregiver to apply
- Very comfortable and gives the user an added sense of security
- Facilitates toileting
- Does not ride up under the arms
- Alternative lift loops enable an upright posture, regardless the user’s height
- Armholders for hemiplegic users (only on ThoraxSling in polyester)
- ThoraxSling is available in two models; one which provides support behind the back and one that also gives support under the seat
|Lift vest width||85cm
For hygienic reasons, this item is non-returnable. Slings are non-returnable because they cannot be reused or sold as new.