Ultra-Light 1000 Bed Package
By Drive Medical
SKU# 15033BV / Item ID # 7732
Ships by: Thu, Jul 29th
Earn 26 rewards points with this purchase
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
About the Ultra-Light 1000 Electric Bed
The Ultra-Light 1000 Electric Bed is designed to make caregiving easier and safer. This bed’s lightweight construction is due to its channel frame design which provides excellent strength without adding weight. The bed itself weighs just 160 pounds, yet features an impressive weight capacity of 450 pounds. The motor is uniquely completely self-contained, which helps to reduce both weight and noise.
The Ultra-Light 1000 Electric Bed is equipped with a height adjustment motor which arrives pre-installed on the foot section, though you can install or remove the motor tool-free in just seconds. In case of a power failure, the motor includes a 9-volt battery backup, which can lower the head and foot sections up to 9 times. This electric motor means that you don’t have to deal with a hand crank or manual adjustments, reducing the physical demands of caregiving.
This bed is also designed with patient safety in mind. The bed, side rails, and mattress are all safety-tested by SGS, a nationally recognized testing facility. The motor is UL approved. This bed also features labels and color-coded springs to ensure that you install side rails accurately, a major factor in patient safety.
Why the Ultra-Light 1000 Electric Bed Is Right for You
The Ultra-Light 1000 Electric Bed is an excellent choice for a long-term care bed. Its universal style crack proof head and foot boards easily fit into existing home décor. No hand crank is needed with this bed, thanks to its all-electric design, and its adjustable head and foot sections help to keep patients comfortable.
The Ultra-Light 1000 Electric Bed ships free, and financing is available so that you can start enjoying it right away. Thanks to MedMart’s Low Price Guarantee, you’ll know that you will be getting this bed for the lowest price anywhere.
- Bed, side rails, and mattress safety-tested by SGS, a nationally recognized testing facility; Satisfies all applicable FDA entrapment guidelines
- The motor is UL approved
- In the event of a power failure, a volt battery located in the motor can lower the head and foot sections nine times
- No crank needed
- New and improved hand pendant has large, easy-to-use controls
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight
- Zinc-coated spring deck
- Weight Capacity lbs
- The motor assembly can be installed and removed with patient in bed
- Bed frame can be used with Drives and most other manufacturers bed ends, old and new
- The transition box mounted on the foot section is key to interchangeability
- The transition box allows you to change the rotation of the high/low shaft
- Headboard is taller than footboard to better fit home decor
- The wood grain panels are break and scratch resistant
- Foot section weighs percent less than conventional foot sections to make deliveries safe and easy
- Once installed, the high/low shaft will stay with the bed to eliminate loss or forgetting on future installations
- Labels and color-coded springs assure accurate installation of side rails for patient safety
- Unique motor is completely self-contained to reduce weight and noise
|Weight Capacity:||450 lbs|
|Product Weight:||160 lbs|
|Bed Height:||12.75" to 24"|
|Max Back Angle:||70°|