The MedLite Full-Electric Bed has a simple, easy-to-use, heavy-duty control that allows you to position the height and head and foot sections for optimal comfort. Durable end panels and painted frames are designed to withstand everyday wear and tear while an extra steel plate is welded to the middle to add strength and stability. It is also designed to help keep both the patient and caregiver free from pinch point injuries. Optional upgrades include spring-loaded, adjustable side rails and a variety of mattress options to accommodate many different users with varying budgets.
- Recessed headspring supports and foot assembly reduce the chance of pinching and injuries.
- Lightweight beds make transporting easier.
- Strong beds have an extra steel plate welded to the middle of the frame, painted frames with enamel finish and clear coat for a chip and scratch-resistant finish, plastic wood grain end panels and heavy-duty remotes that resistbreakage and moisture.
- Easy to use and clean
- Five year warranty
Bed Style: Full Electric
Deck Style: Split Spring
Includes Staff Control: No
Latex Free: Yes
Bed Height: 14.5" to 22.5"
Maximum Back Angle: 70 °
Maximum Knee Angle: 40 º
Limited Lifetime Warranty. Your Medline brand product is warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a lifetime for the original consumer. This device was built to precise standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment. ThisLifetime Limited Warranty is an expression of our confidence in the material and workmanship of our products and assures years of convenient, dependable service. In the event of a defect covered by this warranty, we will, at our option, repair or replace the device. This warranty does not cover device failure due to owner misuse, negligence, or normal wear and tear. The warranty does not extend to non-durable components such as rubber accessories, brakes and grips, which are subject to normal wear and replacement.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from Med Mart within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received, the product must be returned within 14 days.
- For hygienic reasons, the mattress is non-returnable.
- A 15% Restocking Fee is required to return this item.