Advance-E 340 Folding Patient Lift
SKU# HOY-ADVANCE-E / Item ID # 9443
Same Day Shipping
Earn 47 rewards points with this purchase
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
The Advance-E Patient Lift from Hoyer: One of the most versatile patient transfer aids on the market from one of the most trusted names in lifts.
It is no secret that the name Hoyer is virtually synonymous with patient lifts. The Hoyer Advance-E is the electric/powered model from the Hoyer Advance series and it shines as an all-purpose patient lift with a huge range of capabilities. Notably, this model is extremely light and folds easily for storage without the need for any tools. In spite of this portable, lightduty design, It has a weight capacity up to 340lbs, making this a good fit for many users.
In classic form, the lift has a rolling, scalloped base with a crane-style neck. These design features allow for optimal patient positioning and for caretakers to be close to the user. In addition to accommodating a wide range of slings for user safety and comfort, having a Hoyer lift for complicated transfers can greatly reduce caregiver strain.
Added features for caregiver ease make the Advance perfect for long-term use. The push pad controls are simple to use to initiate movement and a foot pedal operates the base opening. The oversized handle that comes standard is a bonus for moving the lift between use and storage areas. Overall, the Advance-E Patient Lift 340 is an extremely versatile patient lift with all of the quality feautres that customers expect from the Hoyer name.
- No-tools folding design and easy to transport
- Over-sized handle make it easier to maneuver
- Stands unaided when being stored
- Easy to use foot-pad to open/close base
- Lightweight, aluminum construction
- Intuitive Push Pad assists with initiating movement
- Swan Neck style legs allow Advance to get closer to the resident
|Max Lifting Capacity:||340 lbs.|
|Lifting Range:||15.3" to 66.5"|
|Lifts Patient From Floor:||Yes|
|Overall Product Weight:||69 lbs.|
|Disassembles for Transport/Storage:||Yes|
|Power Operated Base Available:||No|
|Base Width Open:||42.5"|
|Base Width Closed:||26.3"|
|Internal Base Width Open:||39.3"|
|Internal Base Width Closed:||22.4"|
|Furniture Clearance Needed:||4.5"|
|Front Caster Size:||3"|
|Front Caster Size:||4"|
|Dimensions:||31" (L) x 41" (W) x 22" (H)|
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned if you request the return authorization within 7 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from Med Mart within 7 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received, the product must be returned within 14 days.