Go-Go Ultra X 3-Wheel
Same Day Shipping
Earn 21 rewards points with this purchase
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
About the Pride Go-Go Scooter Ultra X 3 Wheel
The Pride Go-Go Scooter is a best-selling mobility scooter which easily comes apart for transportation. This quality scooter features an auto-latching lockup mechanism which allows you to separate the frame into pieces with just one hand. The Go-Go Ultra X 3 Wheel disassembles into five pieces, with the heaviest piece weighing only 30 pounds. It’s easy to load these pieces into any vehicle, so you can transport this scooter without needing to purchase a vehicle lift. When you reach your destination, an auto-connecting front-to-rear cable makes reassembling the scooter a cinch.
The Pride Go-Go Scooter is reliable and offers an impressive performance. This scooter has a maximum weight capacity of 260 pounds, and can achieve a top speed of 4.0 miles per hour. The Go-Go Ultra X 3 Wheel can travel up to 8 miles on a single charge, and features a maximum incline range of 8 degrees.
This mobility scooter is designed to keep you comfortable during your ride. A 17” wide seat is height adjustable for the perfect fit. The seat includes a front frame-mounted seat post to provide you with maximum stability during the trip. An off-board dual voltage charger can charge this scooter’s battery pack either on-board or off-board, allowing you to choose the option that is most convenient for you.
Why the Pride Go-Go Ultra X Scooter is Right for You
The Go-Go Ultra X 3 Wheel is a quality scooter which easily disassembles, making it a practical choice for many people. This scooter is offered at an unbeatable price, and it is a MedMart best seller. It offers excellent performance and durability.
The Go-Go Ultra X 3 Wheel ships free, and financing is available so that you can start enjoying it right away. Thanks to MedMart’s Low Price Guarantee, you’ll know that you will be getting this scooter for the lowest price anywhere.
*Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.
- Auto-latching lockup mechanism permits simple frame separation with just one hand
- Auto-connecting front-to-rear cable Front frame-mounted seat post offers maximum stability
- All-new frame design easily disassembles into five super lightweight pieces for convenient transport and storage
- Modular design for easy serviceability
- Convenient off-board dual voltage charger can charge battery pack on-board or off-board
|Weight Capacity:||260 lbs.|
|Overall Product Weight:||76 lbs.|
|Heaviest Piece:||29 lbs (front section)|
|Top Speed:||4 mph|
|Drive Range:||up to 6.9 miles|
|Front Tires:||2" x 8" Solid|
|Rear Tires:||2" x 8" Solid|
|Ground Clearance:||1.3" at transaxle|
|Seat to Ground Height:||18.25" to 20.25"|
|Seat Size:||17" x 17"|
|Battery Weight:||9 lbs each|
|Battery Charger:||Off-Board, 2A|
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from Med Mart within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received, the product must be returned within 14 days.