Sara Plus Power Standing Lift
SKU# SARAPLUS / Item ID # 26991
Ships by: Thu, Mar 24th
Earn 151 rewards points with this purchase
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
About the Sara Plus
The Sara Plus Standing Lift is designed to provide patients with important support when standing and walking. This lift features a unique comfort circle which supports the patient and provides additional balance. This comfort circle consists of an Arc-Rest and a sling. Together, the Arc-Rest and sling provide excellent upper body support as the patient stands, helping them to maintain proper posture while also assisting with balance.
The Sara Plus is designed with many unique features for a comprehensive and quality performance. The knee support is height-adjustable to give the patient security during transfers, allowing for natural leg alignment and flexion. The footboard and kneeboard are detachable for added versatility, and the castors are low friction for easy steering.
This standing lift features a weight capacity of 420 pounds, making it a great choice for a variety of patients. With its versatility, the lift makes a great addition to a professional care setting, but it is also suitable for a home care setting. This lift can help to keep caregivers safe, taking much of the physical burden out of caregiving.
Why the Sara Plus Is Right for You
The Sara Plus Standing Lift is a versatile lift which is suitable for both professional and home care settings. This lift's Arc-Rest is unique and is ideal for providing a patient with valuable upper body support. The Arc-Rest can help a patient to attain and maintain their posture and balance as they stand. With its adjustable knee support and additional sling support, this standing lift is a great choice for a variety of patients.
The Sara Plus ships free, and financing is available so that you can start enjoying it right away. Thanks to MedMart's Low Price Guarantee, you'll know that you will be getting this lift for the lowest price anywhere.
- The unique Arc-Rest provides exceptional upper body support during the raising action
- Designed to offer balance, stepping and walking training
- The first-step system, incorporating the Proactive Pad™ and a detachable footplate, enables a range of training exercises directly on the floor
- Options include a built-in electronic scale, a commode seat and leg straps
- Safe working load: 190 kg (420 lbs)
|Weight Capacity:||420 lbs|
|Max. Lifting Height:||58"|
|Min. Lifting Height:||35"|
|Battery Type:||Rechargable - Sealed Acid|
|ArjoHuntleigh products are warranted for a period of Twelve (12) months from the date of delivery. Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.|
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from Med Mart within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received, the product must be returned within 14 days.