Professional Elevate Lift
SKU# HOY-ELEVATE-S / Item ID # 9445
Ships by: Fri, Jan 28th
Earn 119 rewards points with this purchase
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
- Highest weight capacity of all Hoyer stand-up lifts
- One hand, infinitely adjustable kneepad
- Angled,removable and easy-clean foot tray
- Option of a standing or a transport sling
|Lifts Patient from Floor:||No|
|Power Operated Base:||Yes|
|Base Width Open:||39.10"|
|Base Width Closed:||24.8"|
|Internal Base Width - Open:||34.30"|
|Internal Base Width - Closed:||20.00"|
|Lifting Range:||39.2" to 64.7"|
|Furniture Clearance Needed:||4.70"|
|Caster Size - Front:||4.00"|
|Caster Size - Rear:||4.00"|
|Disassembles for Transport/Storage:||No|
|Sling Types:||Standing Sling|
|Battery:||24vDC rechargeable sealed|
|HoyerPro lifts are guaranteed for a period of two years from the date of delivery against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service. This warranty includes all mechanical and electrical components. Aluminium structural components and mechanical components on lifts are covered under warranty for a period of five (5) years from the date of delivery. Most service requests handled by the facility Maintenance Department with assistance from the Joerns Healthcare Product Service Department. Most parts requested can be shipped next day air at the customer’s expense.|
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from Med Mart within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received, the product must be returned within 14 days.