Victory 10 3-Wheel Full-Size Scooter
SKU# SC610 / Item ID # 7386
Ships by: Fri, Oct 28th
Earn 40 rewards points with this purchase
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
The Victory 10 3-Wheel is a top-performing, versatile scooter. This powerful scooter features a 400-pound maximum weight capacity, making it a top choice for many people. Additionally, the scooter can achieve a top speed of 5.25 miles per hour, meaning it's ready to quickly take you wherever you'd like to go.
The Victory 10 3-Wheel features a sporty design, and can be used both indoors and outdoors. No-scuff tires and a 42” turning radius allow for use inside your home or other buildings. This scooter also features high-intensity LED lighting to keep you safe when traveling outdoors at night. An LED backlit battery meter provides accurate readings so that you don't have to worry about being stranded without sufficient battery power.
This scooter is designed to maximize your comfort so that you can use it for hours. The lightweight molded seat and armrests provide you with plenty of support, and the delta tiller is easy to grip and control, even if you have limited hand dexterity. The Victory 10 3-Wheel is two inches longer than the Victory 9, providing additional space so that riders over 6 feet tall can ride comfortably. The charging port is conveniently located on the delta tiller, making it easy to reach.
The Victory 10 3-Wheel is a great choice for many people, including those over 6 feet tall. The scooter's 400-pound maximum weight capacity means that it can accommodate more people than your typical scooter can. With its fast maximum speed and high performance operation, you're sure to enjoy this scooter. The Victory 10 3-Wheel features feather-touch disassembly, so it's easily transportable.
*Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.
- Easy-to-grip tiller adjustment knob
- Exclusive stylish, lightweight, non-scuffing, black, low-profile tires
- Standard front basket
- Long-lasting, maximum intensity LED headlight offers optimal pathway illumination
- Exclusive one-hand feather touch disassembly provides the ultimate quick transport system
- Delta tiller with wraparound handles
- Easy-to-read Ambient Voltmeter
- Easy access tiller-mounted charger port
- Auto-connecting front-to-rear harness
- HCPCS Code: K0801 - Group 1 Heavy Duty
|Weight Capacity:||400 lbs.|
|Overall Product Weight:||158 lbs.|
|Heaviest Piece:||54 lbs (front section)|
|Top Speed:||5.3 mph|
|Drive Range:||up to 16 miles|
|Front Tires:||3.5" x 10" Solid|
|Rear Tires:||3.5" x 10" Solid|
|Ground Clearance:||2.2" at motor|
|Seat to Ground Height:||20.5" to 22"|
|Seat Size:||18" x 17"|
|Battery Weight:||24 lbs each|
|Battery:||(2) U1 or (2) 40 AH|
|Battery Charger:||Off-Board, 3.5A|
|Lifetime Limited on Frame|
|2-Year Limited on Electronics|
|2-Year Limited on Drivetrain|
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from Med Mart within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received, the product must be returned within 14 days.