Victory 10 4-Wheel Full-Size Scooter
SKU# SC710 / Item ID # 7391
Same Day Shipping
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
The Victory 10 4 Wheel Scooter features a sporty design and top performance, all at an excellent price. This mobility scooter has a top speed of 5.25 miles per hour and a drive range of 15.5 miles, so it can easily take you where you want to go. Additionally, a high intensity LED headlight illuminates your way even on dark paths.
The Victory 10 4 Wheel Scooter offers feather touch disassembly, making transporting it easy and fast. Its heaviest piece is 61 pounds, so transporting it is a practical option, adding to this mobility scooter's versatility. Four low-profile wheels add stability without adding on bulk to this scooter.
A custom seat size of 16”, 18”, or 20” ensures that this scooter will fit you well. The seat itself is height adjustable, and the arm rests flip back for easy access. A front basket makes this scooter a great choice for running errands, while an LED battery meter provides an accurate way to monitor how much charge is left in the battery, ensuring that you won't get stranded.
The Victory 10 4 Wheel Scooter is an excellent and versatile choice for anyone who wants a quality mobility scooter. This scooter features a sporty design and is designed to keep you comfortable. With its custom seat sizes and accurate LED battery monitor, this scooter is ready to safely transport you in comfort.
*Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.
- Exclusive stylish, lightweight, non-scuffing, black, low-profile tires
- Standard front basket
- Exclusive one-hand feather touch disassembly provides the ultimate quick transport system
- Delta tiller with wraparound handles
- Easy-to-read Ambient Voltmeter
- Long-lasting, maximum-intensity LED headlight offers optimal pathway illumination
- Easy-grip tiller adjustment knob
- Easy access tiller-mounted charger port
- Auto-connecting front-to-rear harness
- HCPCS Code: K0801 - Group 1 Heavy Duty
|Weight Capacity:||400 lbs.|
|Overall Product Weight:||137 lbs.|
|Heaviest Piece:||61 lbs (front section)|
|Top Speed:||5.3 mph|
|Drive Range:||up to 16 miles|
|Front Tires:||3.5" x 10" Solid|
|Rear Tires:||3.5" x 10" Solid|
|Ground Clearance:||2" at motor|
|Seat to Ground Height:||20.5" to 22"|
|Seat Size:||18" x 17"|
|Battery Weight:||24 lbs each|
|Battery:||(2) U1 or (2) 40 AH|
|Battery Charger:||Off-Board, 3.5A|
|Lifetime Limited on Frame|
|2-Year Limited on Electronics|
|2-Year Limited on Drivetrain|
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from Med Mart within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received, the product must be returned within 14 days.