The Chad Evolution Motion Auto-Adjusting Electronic Oxygen Conserver offered by Drive Medical matches oxygen dose to patient activity level, saturating patients more efficiently and conserving oxygen more effectively than other conservers on the market. The Evolution Motion has a programmable rest and active setting. The Evolution Motion senses a patients activity and turns oxygen flow up or down, as needed, within seconds based on the patients level of activity. The Evolution Motion delivers a uniform oxygen pulse which can range from 14 breaths per minute to 40, supporting a wide range of needs and activity levels. The Evolution Motion Electronic Oxygen Conserver senses a breath and delivers oxygen only in the first half of the inspiratory cycle, resulting in no wasted oxygen while delivering an effective oxygen dose. In addition, the Evolution Motion has a 5:1 savings ratio and liter flow settings between 1 and 6 LPM providing a high level of conservation while offering versatile liter flow options.
- Delivers a uniform oxygen pulse at increments: , , , , and plus CF preset at LPM
- Senses patient activity and turns oxygen flow up or down as needed, within seconds
- Program a Rest and Active setting equivalent to - LPM
- Minimum -year battery life utilizing AA batteries
- Delivers a : savings ratio from - breaths per minute
- Senses a breath/delivers oxygen in the first half of the inspiratory cycle
- Operating pressure range: - PSI
- Weighs only . ounces with batteries
- Single push button selects the equivalent LPM dosage settings
- Auto shut-off feature conserves battery life
- Fits easily in virtually any carry bag
Actual Product Weight: 0.93 lbs
Liter Flow Increments: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 plus CF preset at 2 and 4 LPM
Operating Pressure: 200-3000 PSI
Overall Product Height: 2.5"
Overall Product Length: 6.1"
Overall Product Width: 3.1"
Primary Product Color: Black
Primary Product Material: Metal