An Alternating Pressure Mattress System from Drive and Mason Medical is designed to aid in the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers-also known as bed sores-by inflating and deflating air cells within the mattress in a regular pattern, offering pressure relief and improving air circulation. The LS9000B is one of the most advanced systems in the Masonair series providing Low Air Loss capability for an aerated, cool, dry sleeping surface and added width for bariatric patients. The units advanced microprocessor sensor technology also continuously adjusts for optimal pressure redistribution.
- Microprocessor sensor technology provides continuous feedback to equalize pressure and maximize patient comfort
- The mattress consists of , high cell-in-cell designed air bladders
- In case of a power failure the air cells within the air cell will remain inflated offering sufficient weight support for the patient
- For the home care and long term care markets
- Head Pillow feature
- CPR feature allows for rapid deflation of mattress system
- Static function can suspend the alternating mode (has autorecovery feature)
- Visible and audible alarms with Alarm Mute feature ( minute auto-return feature)
Actual Product Weight: 23.7 lbs
Cover Material: Fluid Resistant Stretch
Overall Product Height: 10"
Overall Product Length: 80"
Overall Product Width: 48"
Primary Product Color: Blue
Primary Product Material: Nylon
Product Weight Capacity: 1000 lbs
Pump Airflow: 16 LPM
Pump Alarms: Visual/Audible
Pump Cycle Time: 10, 15, 20, 25 Minutes
Pump Power: 110 VAC 60 Hz
Pump Type: Compressor
1 Year Limited